This is an orange...

magritte-pipe2.jpg

This is an orange...

YouTube- WTC 7 - This is an Orange - Simple Two Min Vid - THINK ABOUT IT!!

Do you believe what you can see and common sense tells you or do you always believe what you're told?

This is an apple...

23 seconds in and he's already twisting words

While buildings don't 'controlled demolition' (?!) spontaneously, they can fail of their own accord.

CD is nothing more than inflicting damage to a structure in a manner intended to cause it to fail in a given manner.

:45

WRONG! That's only true if you want a structure to collapse upon itself. That's not always the goal.

I'll watch no more, as he has no clue

☭proletarian☭;2212781 said:
This is an orange...

YouTube- WTC 7 - This is an Orange - Simple Two Min Vid - THINK ABOUT IT!!

Do you believe what you can see and common sense tells you or do you always believe what you're told?

This is an apple...

While buildings don't 'controlled demolition' (?!) spontaneously, they can fail of their own accord.

CD is nothing more than inflicting damage to a structure in a manner intended to cause it to fail in a given manner.

WRONG! That's only true if you want a structure to collapse upon itself. That's not always the goal.

thats nearly a minute of your life wasted

☭proletarian☭;2212781 said:
this is an orange...

youtube- wtc 7 - this is an orange - simple two min vid - think about it!!

do you believe what you can see and common sense tells you or do you always believe what you're told?

This is an apple...

while buildings don't 'controlled demolition' (?!) spontaneously, they can fail of their own accord.

Cd is nothing more than inflicting damage to a structure in a manner intended to cause it to fail in a given manner.

wrong! That's only true if you want a structure to collapse upon itself. That's not always the goal.

you have no clue building 7 is claimed to have collapsed by fire with damage being insignificant to the collapse ..the only building in history to collapse due to fire according to nist

Last edited:
Sure they'll spam the thread with B.S....

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there they do controlled demolitions on "sensitive" projects for the U.S. Dept. of Defense on both domestic projects and international.

Controlled Demolition Inc has worked hand and hand with Turner Construcion on projects.

Turner Construction has done MANY months of construction renovations in the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11.

The CEO for Turner Construction was appointed by Bush to the Presidents Commission on Whitehouse Fellows after 9/11.

BOTH Turner Construction and Controlled Demolition Inc participated in the cleanup of ground zero (crime scene) where most of the steel (evidence) was shipped over seas...mostly to China.

The trucks hauling the steel had been equiped with GPS tracking to carefully track the shipment of the steel (evidence).

Only a few select pieces were picked out and given to FEMA for inspection and the written up NIST report that still re-writes physics.....oh and a little bit for a bow of a ship

Oh....if memory serves me correctly....it is an employee from Controlled Demolition Inc that is a "debunking" expert on the bought and paid for "debunking" propaganda articles and publications...

Boy you called that one right,Great way to refute that post of yours there by that first Bush dupe to this post huh?:lol:

The video in your signature is the reason I am going to hook up my internet to a bigscreen also with a reclyner. I haven't watched the whole thing yet but plan to in the comfort of a reclyning chair and some chips'n dip.

Perhaps I'll just drag the reclyner over by my computer desk for this long one that looks really good...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

awesome.:clap2::clap2::clap2: glad to see that at least one person here at this site not ignore the heading of the title MUST SEE VIDEO and inquire about it..I mention that heading title in my sig in every Obama thread all the time here and other than you,I have had only one person say they would take the time out to watch it.

It is a great video.The reason I have THAT video in my sig and no others is because that video does an excellent job of explaining how there is no difference between the two parties of republicans and democrats,how both are corrupt and neither represent the people.

But more importantly,the main reason I have that video in my sig is because the other important thing the video talks about is how Kennedy was the last TRUE president that we had who represented the people and thats why our government killed him.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washingington and they were very angry about that.That made me so happy to see them talking about The Kennedy assassination in it because whether you realise it or not,the kennedy assassination is every bit as important as 9/11 because his assassination still affects us today.

One reason is because he was going to get rid of the CIA and thats why they killed him.The CIA is the reason the world is in such a mess that it is starting all these fake and phony wars.vietnam and now 9/11. Kennedy was the last true president we had because unlike every president that we have had SINCE him,he wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex-which Eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address.He was taking on big interest groups and doing great things for the american people,they could not afford to have him get reelected.He found out the hard way that the president is just a puppet for the miltary industrial complex and if you dont do what they tell you,they get rid of you.Every other president we have had since then has been a willing puppet for the military industrial complex and willing to do what they wanted them to do.

Till 9/11 came along,the kennedy assassination was the topic that I constantly put all my time into.I have read over a 100 books on his assassination and have met some of the authors of those books and witnesses that were there that day on nov 22nd 1963.you know how hard it is to get people to believe that 9/11 was an inside job because their in denial,well I still to this day amazingly find a lot of people that are still in denial about the JFK assassination and still living in denial an that.You should read through the posts of myself,the thread starter of these 2 threads,againsheila and Ryan.we provide info in there in those two thread the corporate controlled media never talks about.here they are.http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105440-lee-harvey-oswald-innocent.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/82932-jfk-and-the-unspeakable.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back