This is an interesting thread.

Something that was imparted to me years ago:

You know, I'm not completely sure, but I think there are violations of at least 3 boards rules in this message.

You are correct!

US MessageBoard Rulebook
Section 22, Paragraph 18, Part A

Users my not say the following word combinations:

1. "sed malesuada sapien"
2. "nisl vestibulum a sagittis dui laoreet"
3. "Quisque odio sem"

The punishment for use of any of these three phrases will result in the user being spanked.

Hooray!!

What do I win?

funny-pictures-cat-saw-movie-on-wide-screen.jpg

it's never an interesting thread till someone posts nonsensical Lolcat goodness.

You know, I'm not completely sure, but I think there are violations of at least 3 boards rules in this message.

You are correct!

US MessageBoard Rulebook
Section 22, Paragraph 18, Part A

Users my not say the following word combinations:

1. "sed malesuada sapien"
2. "nisl vestibulum a sagittis dui laoreet"
3. "Quisque odio sem"

The punishment for use of any of these three phrases will result in the user being spanked.

Hooray!!

What do I win?

A pack of white crayola crayons.

I am also not interested in hearing your story.

If you post it, I will read and respond only out of pity for you.

Jesus it takes a lot to amuse you people.

Mebbe you'd rather hear about the time I plotted murder?

I do not want to hear the story for fear it would make me an assessory to murder.

Nobody actually died, xotoxi. But the plot is workable, in case you wanna borrow it.

Jesus it takes a lot to amuse you people.

Mebbe you'd rather hear about the time I plotted murder?

I do not want to hear the story for fear it would make me an assessory to murder.

Nobody actually died, xotoxi. But the plot is workable, in case you wanna borrow it.

Okay..........kill plan first, walk of shame second.

And no Madeline, that wasn't a pity request. One time there was a new dude that checked onboard the command, and ALL the little chickies were drooling after him. One of the gals in the office (Kathy) got to him first and the next morning, we were relegated about how their date went.

You know........if a dude can't meet your expectations, you women sure can be cruel! Not only that, but ladies go into WAAAAAY more detail than dudes ever do.

So.......what was your walk of shame?

And no Madeline, that wasn't a pity request. One time there was a new dude that checked onboard the command, and ALL the little chickies were drooling after him. One of the gals in the office (Kathy) got to him first and the next morning, we were relegated about how their date went.

You know........if a dude can't meet your expectations, you women sure can be cruel! Not only that, but ladies go into WAAAAAY more detail than dudes ever do.

Check your PM box, dear....

Check your PM box, dear....

Okay......now where's the killing plot?

Forum List

Back