This is an interesting thread.

No. You're just being nice. You have no purient interest in this story...I can tell.

sexy-animated-gif-002.gif

I am also not interested in hearing your story.

If you post it, I will read and respond only out of pity for you.

Jesus it takes a lot to amuse you people.

Mebbe you'd rather hear about the time I plotted murder?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1-4p_QZuJY]YouTube - Security Guard FAIL[/ame]

Leave the gun. Take the cannolis

No. You're just being nice. You have no purient interest in this story...I can tell.

I'M INTERESTED MADELINE!!!!!!!

When I was stationed at NAS Norfolk over at the PSD, I was a token male in an office of 5 women.

Chicks have the best stories about sex and killing by the way.............did you do the naughty with someone the first night, kill them, and then do the walk of shame?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Something that was imparted to me years ago:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris quis dolor sapien, sed malesuada sapien. Fusce condimentum, justo a aliquam tincidunt, ante sapien pellentesque enim, in rhoncus urna urna eget purus. Aliquam vestibulum purus ut lacus mattis nec eleifend quam hendrerit. Vestibulum aliquam mollis consequat. Sed et enim erat, ac euismod augue. Cras non nisl vel lacus consectetur tincidunt. Sed a mauris risus. Nam varius arcu eu nisl vestibulum a sagittis dui laoreet. Nam sit amet leo nec quam accumsan auctor. Fusce imperdiet massa turpis. Mauris hendrerit consequat tristique. Nunc fringilla nulla lorem, pretium aliquet dolor. Nullam vitae gravida nunc. Integer placerat, quam at varius varius, felis ligula adipiscing ligula, at suscipit purus dolor aliquet est. Mauris tincidunt, tortor sed blandit varius, magna lacus egestas elit, congue eleifend tortor libero sit amet urna. Donec sodales malesuada eros, id pretium nulla laoreet vitae. Quisque odio sem, sodales sit amet posuere in, pretium vel mi. Ut luctus ornare neque vel luctus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc ultricies varius ultricies.

You know, I'm not completely sure, but I think there are violations of at least 3 boards rules in this message.

I'M INTERESTED MADELINE!!!!!!!

When I was stationed at NAS Norfolk over at the PSD, I was a token male in an office of 5 women.

Chicks have the best stories about sex and killing by the way.............did you do the naughty with someone the first night, kill them, and then do the walk of shame?

Inquiring minds wanna know!

*Sniff*

This feels like a pity post, ABS......

I do not want to hear the story for fear it would make me an assessory to murder.

Something that was imparted to me years ago:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris quis dolor sapien, sed malesuada sapien. Fusce condimentum, justo a aliquam tincidunt, ante sapien pellentesque enim, in rhoncus urna urna eget purus. Aliquam vestibulum purus ut lacus mattis nec eleifend quam hendrerit. Vestibulum aliquam mollis consequat. Sed et enim erat, ac euismod augue. Cras non nisl vel lacus consectetur tincidunt. Sed a mauris risus. Nam varius arcu eu nisl vestibulum a sagittis dui laoreet. Nam sit amet leo nec quam accumsan auctor. Fusce imperdiet massa turpis. Mauris hendrerit consequat tristique. Nunc fringilla nulla lorem, pretium aliquet dolor. Nullam vitae gravida nunc. Integer placerat, quam at varius varius, felis ligula adipiscing ligula, at suscipit purus dolor aliquet est. Mauris tincidunt, tortor sed blandit varius, magna lacus egestas elit, congue eleifend tortor libero sit amet urna. Donec sodales malesuada eros, id pretium nulla laoreet vitae. Quisque odio sem, sodales sit amet posuere in, pretium vel mi. Ut luctus ornare neque vel luctus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc ultricies varius ultricies.

You know, I'm not completely sure, but I think there are violations of at least 3 boards rules in this message.

You are correct!

US MessageBoard Rulebook
Section 22, Paragraph 18, Part A

Users my not say the following word combinations:

1. "sed malesuada sapien"
2. "nisl vestibulum a sagittis dui laoreet"
3. "Quisque odio sem"

The punishment for use of any of these three phrases will result in the user being spanked.

Forum List

Back