This is an "Apology"?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Richard Blumenthal Apologizes for Vietnam Statements

"At times when I have sought to honor veterans, I have not been as clear or precise as I should have been about my service in the Marine Corps Reserves,'' Blumenthal wrote in a statement e-mailed to the Hartford Courant. "I have firmly and clearly expressed regret and taken responsibility for my words."

He continued, "I have made mistakes and I am sorry. I truly regret offending anyone."

^Reads like more Excuses and of course a Reference to an Apology in the Past...

"I have firmly..."

To those Hacks who have been Excusing this Fuck...

Why is he "Apologizing"?...

:)

peace...

This creep got thoroughly busted. Now the Democrats are desperately trying to spin it. I would give the guy a break if it was only one time but he has been lying about this stuff for many years. He should now show some class & honor and drop out. He's just embarrassing himself at this point. Yikes!

Sir Bedevere: Did you dress her up like this?
Peasant 1: No!
Peasant 3, Peasant 2: No!
Peasant 3: No!
Peasant 1: Yes!
Peasant 2: Yes!
Peasant 1: Yeah a bit.
Peasant 3: A bit!
Peasant 1, Peasant 2: A bit!
Peasant 2: a bit

Right, I meant I served in the Vietnman era not the war. Righto! :rolleyes:

You just can't make this shit up. :lol:

Sir Bedevere: Did you dress her up like this?
Peasant 3: No!
Peasant 1: Yes!
Peasant 2: Yes!
Peasant 1: Yeah a bit.
Peasant 3: A bit!
Peasant 1, Peasant 2: A bit!
Peasant 2: a bit

Right, I meant I served in the Vietnman era not the war. Righto! :rolleyes:

You just can't make this shit up. :lol:

:clap2:

I Returned from the Vietnam Era... I was Born in 1971. ;)

peace...

The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for defending this jerk. How many deferments did he get? The jerks defending this jerk are the same jerks who screeched incessantly about Cheney's deferments. Hey at least Cheney never boasted about fighting in Vietnam. Can't get any lower than this creep in my opinion.

The Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for defending this jerk. How many deferments did he get? The jerks defending this jerk are the same jerks who screeched incessantly about Cheney's deferments. Hey at least Cheney never boasted about fighting in Vietnam. Can't get any lower than this creep in my opinion.

Are you Kidding me... They are SO Dishonest that they have brought Cheney up during this "Scandal"...

peace...

Thankfully, even most Lefties I know can recognize this guy as a dirtbag, honor stealing, fucking liar, not a case of "misspokenness".
He's done, as he should be.

Far too many where quick to Excuse it...

Now that it's Obvious it's over, it's Easy to Dismiss him and Move Forward...

Those who were Defending him should Answer for it... But they won't.

peace...

Thankfully, even most Lefties I know can recognize this guy as a dirtbag, honor stealing, fucking liar, not a case of "misspokenness".
He's done, as he should be.

Far too many where quick to Excuse it...

Now that it's Obvious it's over, it's Easy to Dismiss him and Move Forward...

Those who were Defending him should Answer for it... But they won't.

peace...

Who were the many here who excused it?

Just keep in mind it's the same crowd that defended Clinton once he was busted for his Oval Office B.J.'s after he had lied to everyone on the planet about it while shaking his finger in our faces. They're very seasoned pros at this stuff.

Forum List

Back