This is after only 10 months.....can't wait to see what a full term will yeild.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
59e4f81226000033009cd74b.jpeg

Those beedie drug induced eyes, that tiny round p**is worthy mouth, those goldman sacs under his eyes, the gray, the wrinkles.....should he finish his term in office...this will be the new look of trump
200w.webp

The devil is what he is...

Wouldn't surprise me if He grown a peer a horns.
tell tiger matt what you have called black people before....yea no one buys your bullshit....

This isn't about blacks....This is about infrastructure, science, education and not shitting on the poor.
it is?.....how come tiger never mentioned those things and how come you never mentioned them yourself?....you are racist matt,you cannot change that by changing your screen name.....

You're right. This is about supreme court appointments, bringing business and jobs back home, a wall, the death of Obamacare, the death of common core, more science, less crayons...... and he is just getting started. He is going to be doing this year after year after year.

Hey tig:
Trump-White-House.jpg
:eusa_dance:

More butthurt from the left.
Dude either get a room and hustle up a gay guy or get off this butthurt theme.....your getting creepy
200w.webp

Why would I want a room with your big ol' hurt butt?
First off, I'm a biter, so you don't won't me, Trump jr/Havey the jewish perfert...secondly, butts is all you ever talk about, like get a room already, geezus

A bitey, butthurt skank.
You're right, I don't want you.

Forum List

Back