This Is A Wake Up Video Message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

Jun 4, 2009
California
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YylIp7Nds0]YouTube - The Fathers True Love Letter[/ame]
I hope this is your wake up call.I hope you will learn.

hawk why dont you suck hurricane irk's cock and he can suck yours...at least then you will both shut the fuck up.....and i mean that in a sincere christainly fashion....

I'll take laughing now please

engineers do cost estimates with the time cost of money in mind. that means that 100$ today is worth more than 200$ next year.

Hang out with Jesus who doesn't like sex without reproduction, drugs, cursing, pretty much everything I like. So my options are be happy now and suffer in hell or be unhappy now and suffer in heaven either way you look at it I'm screwed so I'm gonna be happy now.

God punishes indeed those who dare not to obey Him.God calls people to repent of their sins and keep His commandments.God is mercyful for those who fear Him and hate all agendas of sin.

exactly
he's a dick. who wants to hang out with that.
God is not mocked,Galatians 6:7 and God deals angry with the wicked like you,Psalm 7:11.You are no aware that your blasphemy against Your Creator will pave your fate to hell.

i already said that, not only do I not want to go to heaven, I am willing to go to hell for the trade off.

The Fag FAQ! Another Christian `Justifys' His Hate With His Gods

This one's amusing in a number of ways. The guy is a repressed homosexual who some how -- though he constantly picks extracts from his mythologies to try to justify his mental problems -- some how failed to research what the "sin" of Soddom was in the very paper idol he worships. This fruit seems to think the Soddom myth was destroyed because of homosexuality.

How idiotic can a cultist be? You would think that these pathetic little men would at least read the very book they're thumping.

The hate rant ends with a delicious irony: The cultist accuses his own deity constructs of being insane tyrants. But then nobody said these unfortunate repressed homosexual homophobes were in any sane.
:lol: :clap2: :eusa_whistle:

Why is the Bible, a collection of short stories written by the best fiction writers of the time, still a best seller?

It is so outdated.

Why is the Bible, a collection of short stories written by the best fiction writers of the time, still a best seller?

It is so outdated.
Woe to guys like you who dare to say that Bible is a tale story.
Only a fool dares to say,there no God,Psalm 53:1,Proverbs 12:32 also 29:1

It is so outdated.
Woe to guys like you who dare to say that Bible is a tale story.
Only a fool dares to say,there no God,Psalm 53:1,Proverbs 12:32 also 29:1

I love how you reference the exact text to which I refer.

How about this: "Do not disagree with The Word of Xotoxi, for ye shall be striketh down!"

Now if you say that my writing is bullshit, I will just refer you to this post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuT5eQs_LA]YouTube - REASONING WITH THE WICKED MARDI GRAS 2009[/ame]
Brothers Larry and Reuben travel throughout America and preach on her cities mean streets to win heathen to Christ.

i want credit for making it thru 37 sec of that bullshit......

why would anyone worship a god of hate and bitterness?
i made it a full minute
and what a waste of time
the words were good, but totally detached from the reality of the images they used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back