This is a Separation of Church and State

So...the school system is adding s Jewish religious holiday and an Islamic religious holiday to a calendar that already recognizes two Christian religious holidays an your little brain somehow construes this as Islamic Indoctrination?????????

The hamster is not only dead but it is decomposing on the wheel.

it's their business, if you are a believer in state rights, local rights, and rights of the people....

unless you live there, it is not your choice to make for them....though your ''bitching'' about it is perfectly fine! :)

So...the school system is adding s Jewish religious holiday and an Islamic religious holiday to a calendar that already recognizes two Christian religious holidays an your little brain somehow construes this as Islamic Indoctrination?????????

How 'bout we do away with them all and take a day off for pearl harbour and for 9/11?

Umm, pretty dishonest to call it "indoctrination" of kids, but then again, this stupid article is an opinion, internet piece of crap editorial trying to pass off as real news. I fail to see a "school sanctionbed" event, but just giving a religious holiday to muslims which we have for jewish and christian holidays. so dont' see "sep of church and state being violated.

Typical dishonest hackish post I think of from an obviously biased website that is lying and twisting things. But what else is new on USMB

Last edited:
This is almost as bad as the "Indoctrination" Obama gave to school kids on the first day of school

Where will it end?

• Banned
I expected 'liberals' to react this way when it was non-christian holidays that are in question about the separation of church and state. It only proves that the real enemy to 'liberals' is christianity because when christians attempt to add their holidays to the school system then its a crime against the constitution but when other groups do it it is OK.

This was a test and you proved what I already thought. Thank you.

I expected 'liberals' to react this way when it was non-christian holidays that are in question about the separation of church and state. It only proves that the real enemy to 'liberals' is christianity because when christians attempt to add their holidays to the school system then its a crime against the constitution but when other groups do it it is OK.

:cuckoo:
☭proletarian☭;2099279 said:

How 'bout we do away with them all and take a day off for pearl harbour and for 9/11?

☭proletarian☭;2100052 said:

:cuckoo:

I could not find a single liberal that wanted to attack this as separation of church and state.

right...

so you're talking to someone you couldn't find?

Please explain how it is a violation of seperation of church and state. tHere is no school sanctioned religious ceremony or prayer session, just a day off for a muslim holiday like which is given to christian and jewish holiday.

Please explain how it is a violation of seperation of church and state. tHere is no school sanctioned religious ceremony or prayer session, just a day off for a muslim holiday like which is given to christian and jewish holiday.

Let me cut and paste some 'liberal' talking points really fast.

"By having a religious holiday then it violates church and state"

"We could be indoctrinating kids to into a religion"

"Federal dollars are creating a holiday"

you'd rather celebrate being victimized than simply learn about people's diversity?

How is this a church/state issue? They're just getting another holiday - where's the "indoctrination"?

I wish I could here this every now and then from the left when we are talking about christian holidays.

you mean like christmas that we all take off, regardless of religion?

damn, you're dumb as toast.

btw, you mean 'hear', not 'here'

Let me cut and paste some 'liberal' talking points really fast.

"By having a religious holiday then it violates church and state"

"We could be indoctrinating kids to into a religion"

"Federal dollars are creating a holiday"

god you are dumb! You still have failed to show how its sep of church and state. dishonest argument as usual

Forum List

Back