This is a "Republican" Victory?

untitled1.jpg

I hate that picture of the kid crying. The person who took that picture, Jill Greenberg, makes a living at it.

Kopeikingallery.com : Exhibitions : End Times

I read a story once how she tells kids their pets died or she gives them candy and takes it away to get them to cry. Seems like an odious way to get a picture of misery.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD......................

typical lament of a limpwrister........rather throw themselves off a cliff then offend ANYBODY!!:lol:

Sooo, you like to make children cry? I hate to ask. Are you a parent? Please say no.

[Obama didn't need one republican vote for a whole year to pass anything that he wanted.

The problem for him is that he tried to pass the most radical, leftist, agenda, out there. And even some democrats want to keep their seats.

He did to pass the stimulus. I don't hear conservatives blaming the Republican party for the stimulus package.

Bullshit. The three who voted for it got blasted from the right. Specter was one of them. Put a fork in him cause he's done.

Wouldn't NY have to shut his flapping piehole for a few minutes and LISTEN to conservatives in order to hear them blasting Republicans responsible for the "stimulus"?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :happy-1: :clap2: :funnyface: :beer: :party: :udaman: :party: :beer: :funnyface: :clap2: :happy-1: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Even though I am a Tea Party Supporter I must say WAY TO GO SCOTT BROWN!!!

To the Obamacrats & Big Government Politicians:
CAN YOU HEAR US NOW!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :happy-1: :clap2: :funnyface: :beer: :party: :udaman: :party: :beer: :funnyface: :clap2: :happy-1: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love his nude centerfold.
and intern blow jobs in the oval orifice isn't an issue for holding office. Pick a friggen standard.

If it was known he was getting BJs while running, would he have been elected???

Does everything have to be "explained"? Seriously? Everything?

Ahhh.. so you're the one that didn't know, I was wondering who that was, makes perfect sense now.

Love his nude centerfold.
and intern blow jobs in the oval orifice isn't an issue for holding office. Pick a friggen standard.

You didn't know the guy was an Nth-degree horndog who can't even spell "marital fidelity"?! Seriously? Really, WHO is keeping all this shit a secret from you leftists? Do you all live on Mars, and just beam down to Earth every so often to vote?

This was completely a Republican victory, which everyone will see as soon as Scott Brown reveals his true colors as a party-line Republican.

He never mentioned the word Republican while campaigning because he had a very smart campaign manager. To win in a state as blue as Massachusetts you have to almost pretend you're not a Republican - and do NOTHING to draw attention to the fact that you are.

So you are saying it was a "trick"? That he fooled his constituents? You are saying that you congratulate a liar?

Sorry, I'm not feeling your message. Is that what you are saying?

Pretty much exactly what I'm saying. I congratulate him out of professional courtesy, his people ran a brilliant campaign. I don't particularly like him, but I don't blame him for lying - all politicians do.

This was completely a Republican victory, which everyone will see as soon as Scott Brown reveals his true colors as a party-line Republican.

He never mentioned the word Republican while campaigning because he had a very smart campaign manager. To win in a state as blue as Massachusetts you have to almost pretend you're not a Republican - and do NOTHING to draw attention to the fact that you are.

So you are saying it was a "trick"? That he fooled his constituents? You are saying that you congratulate a liar?

Sorry, I'm not feeling your message. Is that what you are saying?

Pretty much exactly what I'm saying. I congratulate him out of professional courtesy, his people ran a brilliant campaign. I don't particularly like him, but I don't blame him for lying - all politicians do.
The progressive moral relativism on display here folks .. to whit: "lying is ok as long as you win" or to summarize the concept ..."might makes right".. anybody want these people in charge of their lives?

When the ends justify the means, victory means only having spoils and slaves to rule.

By saying it's a GOP victory are you really saying you are against Universal Health Care...you don't mind paying astronomical premiums to Insurance Comapnies but paying premiums to the Government for Health coverage would be wrong...are you people rewally that naive?

I pity the American people who want natuional health care for they are in danger of being ruled by morons who live in the past and still look for a commie under their bed..

lol...while we're building hospitals in Iraq with the conservatives' blessing.

Worse, the Republicans supported the new Iraqi Constitution. When you point out that it makes "Islam" the national religion (Article 2) and says all legislation is based on Islam and Article 31 gives all Iraqis the public option in health care, American Confederate Republicans once again lie. They say, "Hey, we have to let Iraqi's govern how they want". And yet, they forced Iraqis to insert an Article making 30% of Parlimentary seats reserved for women. Like they would do that on their own. They were pressured by Republicans.

So Iraq gets a public option and we don't. Thanks Republicans. You screwed us again.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Iraq is a sovereign nation. It is not bound by our Constitution. Why do lefties have such a problem coping with little facts such as 'we have a Constitution - under which we are governed - that Constitution does NOT remit the federal government to mandate that American citizen MUST buy health insurance'.

Sorry, but if the Federal government can constitutionally draft people to go fight and die then it's hardly a leap to think that it can defend the nation's health with mandatory insurance.

Worse, the Republicans supported the new Iraqi Constitution. When you point out that it makes "Islam" the national religion (Article 2) and says all legislation is based on Islam and Article 31 gives all Iraqis the public option in health care, American Confederate Republicans once again lie. They say, "Hey, we have to let Iraqi's govern how they want". And yet, they forced Iraqis to insert an Article making 30% of Parlimentary seats reserved for women. Like they would do that on their own. They were pressured by Republicans.

So Iraq gets a public option and we don't. Thanks Republicans. You screwed us again.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution - washingtonpost.com

Iraq is a sovereign nation. It is not bound by our Constitution. Why do lefties have such a problem coping with little facts such as 'we have a Constitution - under which we are governed - that Constitution does NOT remit the federal government to mandate that American citizen MUST buy health insurance'.

Sorry, but if the Federal government can constitutionally draft people to go fight and die then it's hardly a leap to think that it can defend the nation's health with mandatory insurance.

The difference is that the federal government has a constitutional duty to protect its citizens from foreign enemies.

Many would say it's unconstitutional for the federal government to even get involved in health care. According to the constitution any duties not expressly given to the federal government falls on the states. Guess what? Health care isn't a federal responsibility according to the constitution.

Maybe it is me but--Scott Brown seems like a likable fellow.

Why not give him a chance??

ERROR!! SCOTT BROWN IS A REPUBLICAN!! MUST HATE REPUBLICANS!! But he does seem like a regualr one of us type of guy--NO!! LEFTIST PROGRAM CANNOT BE OVERWRITTEN!! RIGHT WINGERS ARE FULL OF HATE AND MUST BE DESTROYED!!

Oh my!! Scott Brown is a deprogamming agent!! I-can-not-help-but-like-him!!
ERROR!! READMOREKARLMARXTODEBUGG!!

It was a Republican victory in that he snagged a seat that had been held by a Liberal Democrat for 47 years. It's stunning actually.

Obama now has a challenge delivering the state of the union, winning some R seats in November and getting healthcare reform expediently.

As one of my favorite ex presidents Bush once said, we took a thumpin this time. I actually think it will help Democrats this year.

Remember--held by a Kennedy for 47 years.

No Kennedy's ere running, and the politician the Dems put up was a duck....Only good for shooting.

Just so happen Scott Brown have some good training in firearms!!

rdean said:

It's their country. They can fuck it up anyway they want.

californiagirl said:
Iraq is a sovereign nation. It is not bound by our Constitution.

Ding, precisely. Globalists always forget that American rights are not universal.

NYCarbineer said:

Article 1, Section 8 makes it constitutional for Congress to wage war, draft people and support a military.

You 'hardly a leap' on the other hand is NOT in the constitution. Madison himself stated that the federal government's limits on what it could do for the common good were limited strictly by the enumerated powers doctrine.

This is a bulwark against tyranny of the national government. Remember, the founding fathers experience tyranny, and hated it. They wanted to make sure that power was decentralized and the collection of too much power in one place, like the branches of the federal government or even ONE branch of the federal government was to be prevented.

This is the vertical check and balance that was destroyed during the Civil War, and the slow creep to this point was begun. Wilson, FDR, LBJ and every president after this accelerated the growth of national tyranny by ignoring the 10th Amendment and the understanding that the Federal Government's powers were to be 'specific and enumerated', while the states maintained 'broad and undefined' powers. This is the real root of the struggle, and until you kill this root, this nation will be doomed to splinter and fall apart after a brief fling with totalitarianism.

If you want a single payer system, you can be welcome to it, at the state level, where you, yourself will feel the individual brunt of your choices. No other state or even the federal government owes you this. Honestly, your neighbor doesn't owe you this either. But if you decide to enter into a compact together as a state, and provide for one another, you can do this legally inside the bounds of your state's constitution.

Of course, I won't be living there. I have no desire to contribute to the destruction of a state economy and the resultant misery you will cause.

Your 'easy' leap does not exist legally, constitutionally or morally.

You didn't know the guy was an Nth-degree horndog who can't even spell "marital fidelity"?! Seriously? Really, WHO is keeping all this shit a secret from you leftists? Do you all live on Mars, and just beam down to Earth every so often to vote?

Oh, don't pretend you knew something you didn't. If Republicans believed that, they would have gone after that from the start and not Whitewater.

Seriously, does everything have to be explained?

Now Bush, it was widely predicted what Bush and the Republicans would do to this country. Turned out the reality was way worse.

Now, the Supreme Court has opened up the political system to foreign companies overturning laws that have been in place for a century. Ironic the Republican Party, which hates foreigners, has just oped our political process to foreigners. Other countries will be deciding who are candidates will be and Republicans are just too, over the top stupid, to see it. How can that be?

Also Ironic, the Republicans claim they hate "activist" judges, and now "activist" judges have just ripped our political process in half and ignorant Republicans are applauding. Why, because it was conservatives who did it, so it MUST be good.

How can you people not see that? How?

Thanks to our Bush conservative court. Bush, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back