This is a really good video explaining Geo Engineering in our skies, controlling weather for Profit

That's not metal, it's water vapor.

You need to watch the video, it is aluminium.

They are controlling the weather for profit , experts in the field explain it very well.

Alzheimer's and Parkinson's are associated with aluminum deposits in the brain. I eliminated all my aluminum cookwares because of that. I suspected that heating aluminum as a cooking vessel, releases more aluminum ions what I digest and throughout the years it would cause the diseases by depositing themselves in my brain. So much for that, huh?

So much for what? What does that have to do with Eaglewings insane claim that the government is spraying aluminum (tin foil?) from jets to control the weather for profits. As Todd asked, HOW IS THE WEATHER BEING CONTROLLED BY THESE THINGS AND WHERE IS THE PROFIT? I would add, have all administrations carried on these activities? How is it that not one of the hundreds or thousands of people that would have to be involved in such a scheme has chosen to talk? Do you have confessions from anyone that they were involved in such activities? And what does the government do with profit? They'd get to claim they'd done a good job bringing down the debt. Do you actually think ANYONE would find that an acceptable justification to give heavy metal poisoning to hundreds of thousands to millions of Americans? Get real. Your claims are paranoid ignorance.

I tell you what mr. Wise guy...fucking watch the you-tube and then comment because right now you just have Dumb coming out of your veins embarrassing yourself.

There are plenty of people who are experts on the video, and well as those who worked doing it .

This video is not a conspiracy theory video, but a educational documentary , but you seem to like being uneducated and stupid, by the words in you use in your comment.

But I guess you want to stay fucking stupid and make fun of it without even watching it...go ahead you moron. I am not getting paid to put this out.

Maybe your kind will die off faster that way.

Last edited:
I tell you what mr. Wise guy...fucking watch the you-tube and then comment because right now you just have Dumb coming out of your veins embarrassing yourself.

There are plenty of people who are experts on the video, and well as those who worked doing it .

This video is not a conspiracy theory video, but a educational documentary , but you seem to like being uneducated and stupid, by the words in you use in your comment.

But I guess you want to stay fucking stupid and make fun of it without even watching it...go ahead you moron. I am not getting paid to put this out.

You know, he is an idiot GW nuts anyway and deserves the right treatment.
Cricket, this is for you with love:
upload_2016-1-29_21-4-2.gif

You know, he is an idiot GW nuts anyway and deserves the right treatment.
Cricket, this is for you with love:
View attachment 61617

I can't stop laughing, you are so funny.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back