This is a question for Liberals

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
If you ban profits what will you replace corporations with? I'd like to know.

Here's another question. How can Caroline Kennedy purport to be a Catholic woman and support late term abortion? You cannot be both. I say she's a Catholic in name only.

Question: Why does the right wing mind only operate in polarized mode?...all black or all white, all or none. No shades of gray and no moderation.

"Laissez faire, or free market economics, characterized by minimal or no government intervention, has a history that is long but undistinguished. Just as the negative effects of a high fever do not certify the health benefits of the opposite extreme...hypothermia. The dismal failure of communism, seeking complete government control of the economy, does not certify the economic benefits of the opposite extreme, total economic non-intervention." -Kenneth Friedman - Myths of the Free Market

Fascism. We're well on the way now that government picks the winners and the losers.

Picking winners and losers, you mean like Harley Davidson?

Harley-Davidson Loaned $2.3 Billion from Fed

Documents released by the Federal Reserve disclose who benefited from a government loan program during the financial crisis of 2008. The data shows what companies the Federal Reserve purchased commercial paper from with its Commercial Paper Funding Facility (CPFF). Among those accepting the credit boost was motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson. The Motor Company took the Fed up on its emergency lending on 33 separate occasions in 2008 and 2009 to the tune of $2.3 billion.

Question: Why does the right wing mind only operate in polarized mode?...all black or all white, all or none. No shades of gray and no moderation.

"Laissez faire, or free market economics, characterized by minimal or no government intervention, has a history that is long but undistinguished. Just as the negative effects of a high fever do not certify the health benefits of the opposite extreme...hypothermia. The dismal failure of communism, seeking complete government control of the economy, does not certify the economic benefits of the opposite extreme, total economic non-intervention." -Kenneth Friedman - Myths of the Free Market

Question, why does the left paint all conservatives with a broad brush?

Question, why does the left paint all conservatives with a broad brush?

You folks 'paint' yourselves. i.e.

Originally Posted by WillowTree

Why don't chastise WillowTree for her absurd polarized premise?

Forum List

Back