This is a new low for the Dems...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040424/D825DP306.html

Remember that Pete Coors story i posted about how they misplaced his picture above a KKK article. When now read this.

Apr 24, 5:30 PM (ET)

DENVER (AP) - Democrats are furious about a statement by Republicans saying that comparing one of their candidates to presidential candidate John Kerry would be worse than comparing someone to the Ku Klux Klan.

The dispute started when The New York Times inadvertently published a photo of Republican Senate candidate Pete Coors above a story about a KKK member who murdered a black sharecropper. The Times published a correction Saturday.

Cinamon Watson, spokeswoman for Coors, said the error was "so outrageous it's kind of funny. It could have been worse. Pete could have been identified as John Kerry."

Unfuckingbeleivable. Thats the only word that comes to my mind.

It REALLY could've been worse....they could've mistaken Pete Coors for George W. Bush! It'll be sort of interesting to see self-described recovering alcoholic and teetotaller Bush campaigning for a beer peddler though, won't it?

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
It REALLY could've been worse....they could've mistaken Pete Coors for George W. Bush! It'll be sort of interesting to see self-described recovering alcoholic and teetotaller Bush campaigning for a beer peddler though, won't it?

acludem

Asshole. Enjoy four more years of the good and honrable George W. Bush.

acludem
Kawpow!! Acludem with an upper left. :D

acludem

I have never heard Bush argue for prohibition-type laws, or even that other people shouldn't drink. He has made it clear that he is no longer going to drink, but that it's a personal choice for him. I see no conflict of interest at all. Nice try though.

BTW - ever had Coors? It sucks!

Originally posted by OCA
NO! Coors is good hunting beer! Beats a Busch or Budweiser any day.

For us Pennsylvanians, Yuengling Lager is the best beer ever created. Not as thick as guiness and not as bitter as Bud, Coors, or Miller. Its truly the best beer ever created and the only beer ill drink.

Originally posted by insein
For us Pennsylvanians, Yuengling Lager is the best beer ever created. Not as thick as guiness and not as bitter as Bud, Coors, or Miller. Its truly the best beer ever created and the only beer ill drink.

Meh, I'll drink whatever.

"It REALLY could've been worse....they could've mistaken Pete Coors for George W. Bush! It'll be sort of interesting to see self-described recovering alcoholic and teetotaller Bush campaigning for a beer peddler though, won't it?"

"Kawpow!! Acludem with an upper left"

"and the crowd is stunned to silence "

Come on guys. That rejoinder was so lame and predictable that it was laughable. "An upper left"??? Hell I've been hit harder by a marshmallow. "Stunned to silence". Nope. More like - "Can't talk while gagging". I guess you must be really hard up for something to cheer about.

And what about the vaunted "sensitivity" and "tolerance" you libs always crow about? Being a "dry" or "recovering" alcoholic is no small undertaking. It deserves to be respected. It should not be the topic of cheap-shot wisecracks.

Perhaps all that sensitivity and tolerance only applies to members of your gang. Or perhaps it was all eyewash for the tourists to begin with.

"geez Merlin, it was just a light hearted joke"

Oh.

Well, in that case, I apologize.

You can understand my confusion. Usually I expect a joke to be funny. :p:

Originally posted by insein
Dam straight you'll drink water. Your only 18, lol.

Ha! Too late, been drinking ever since 17!:D

My pops says that if you're old enough to die for your country, you're old enough to have a beer.

Now that I think about it, he's right.

Oh please...conservatives have no sense of humor :D

Besides, I was only responding in kind to the line from the Coors campaign, which I actually thought was kind of funny.

I still think it will be interesting to have a recovering alcoholic campaigning for a beer peddler and vice versa.

acludem

Forum List

Back