This is a neocon board

Originally posted by janeeng
We could entertain you with FATTIES instead! :D

No worries, mate. Fatties are a valid construct in the neocon worldview.

Originally posted by mattskramer
What are FATTIES?

Oh man. You've really asked for it this time. People, show matty what fatties are.

Originally posted by mattskramer
What are FATTIES?

mattskramer - I am sure I will now be in trouble, but you wanted to know, here is a small preview of a FATTY!!!!!

01.jpg

BTW - I went easy on you, could have been BIGGER!!!!!!!! I am sure Sandy and I could entertain both you and rtwngAvngr!!! just let us know, and your wish is our command!hahahahahah!

mattskramer - I am sure I will now be in trouble, but you wanted to know, here is a small preview of a FATTY!!!!!

01.jpg

BTW - I went easy on you, could have been BIGGER!!!!!!!! I am sure Sandy and I could entertain both you and rtwngAvngr!!! just let us know, and your wish is our command!hahahahahah!

Could have been bigger, could have been nakeder, could have been more gelatinous.

I must say I enjoyed the master/servant tone of your post!

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Could have been bigger, could have been nakeder, could have been more gelatinous.

I must say I enjoyed the master/servant tone of your post!

Always aim to please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p: Though I think I would prefer being the MASTER over a servant! :D

Always aim to please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p: Though I think I would prefer being the MASTER over a servant! :D

:spank3: :spank3: :spank3:

"The Train of Pain"

No pain, no gain!!!!!!

And now we're back to the neocon value system!

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps the great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The dominant meme here is neoconservatism, because I am dominant. See? Care to disagree?

LOL, meme RWA?:rolleyes:

Well I guess since I support things like nation building and ammending the constitution, I'm a neoconservative to.

I have been called a liberal before because I support the legalization of drugs, *sigh*

Originally posted by Gop guy
LOL, meme RWA?:rolleyes:

Well I guess since I support things like nation building and ammending the constitution, I'm a neoconservative to.

I have been called a liberal before because I support the legalization of drugs, *sigh*

Yes, you are. Here are the others I've identified: Zhukov, dilloduck, maybe others, the smartest people here basically.

Nation building is just the prelude to world dominance and imperialism. We should know enough of history to know this always fails.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Nation building is just the prelude to world dominance and imperialism. We should know enough of history to know this always fails.

Nation building is a partisan and perjorative term. WOrld dominance always fails when it's done only through coercive means. Globalized free markets benefit everybody, we're battlling the tyrannical old school despots, who refuse freedom to their populations, and constitute a threat to free nations. It's a good thing.

Forum List

Back