This is a hot one: Dem Leader: Expiration of Bush Tax Cuts is ‘Republican Tax Increa

You're a small person. Glad to not know ya.

I think we see the small person.

You know you lost the argument but you still have to have some parting shot.

Hope it made you feel better.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't in any arguments. It's not even arguable, you're a straight douchebag. Read your own posts, douchebag.

If I were calling this an "argument," I'd point to the fact that you got called on your bullshit unemployment numbers, by squirming.

Your claim: Bush had 4.2% up until 2006 when Dems took Congress
Facts: That's not true.
Your squirm: I meant for MY STATE.

What qualifies that as a squirm: if you weren't talking about nation-wide unemployment, why the fuck are you mentioning congress? You back-tracked, you failed, and you such at life. No geeked out smilies necessary, these giggles are genuine.

You're a small person. Glad to not know ya.

I wasn't in any arguments. It's not even arguable, you're a straight douchebag. Read your own posts, douchebag.

If I were calling this an "argument," I'd point to the fact that you got called on your bullshit unemployment numbers, by squirming.

What qualifies that as a squirm: if you weren't talking about nation-wide unemployment, why the fuck are you mentioning congress? You back-tracked, you failed, and you such at life. No geeked out smilies necessary, these giggles are genuine.

I already proved it was true. It was an average.

Deal with it.

Like I said, even if it was WILDLY inaccurate, which it wasn't, it doesn't come close to Obama's.

You are just desperately looking FOR SOMETHING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually Jill, she is right!

The Bush tax cuts were very partisan. Bush needed some Democrats to get it passed. The vote came down to:
House:
231 to 200 = with 7 Democrats voting YES
No compromise needed.

Senate:
50 to 50 with Cheaney breaking the tie and 2 Democrats voted YES! To get those two very necessary Democrats, an expiration provision was required. I can't remember the two at the moment, but I remember the debates on it. I remember to secure the votes an expiration was required.

Special Note: Thanks to John "Fucking" McCain, the tax cuts are now going to expire! With the threat of Quinn winning the IL governorship and the Bush tax cuts about to expire, my taxes are going to skyrocket! My income taxes are set to go up by 2% Federal and 2% state! It might be time to leave IL behind!

Rdean I hope you like Taxnois!!!

Hi, you have received -361 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
lying imbecile

Regards,
jillian

Hey Jillian, if I'm lying, show me where!

Don't just do something cowardly like this and then run and hide.

This is what a three year old does when they know they can't win the argument. They just yell liar and run away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wah wah wah... i told you, i don't try to teach pigs to talk. you're too stupid for air and i can't be bothered educating you.

do your own homework, nutter.

Can one con on here tell us all why the tax law was written to sunset the year Bush left office?

BECAUSE BUSH COULDN'T GET ENOUGH SUPPORT FROM DEMOCRTS AND RINOS WITHOUT AGREEING TO THE SUNSET PROVISION!!!!!!!!

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!

What density setting are you liberals at today??????

another lie...

it sundowned because of the procedure they used to pass it.

freak. :cuckoo:

I already proved it was true. It was an average.

Deal with it.

Like I said, even if it was WILDLY inaccurate, which it wasn't, it doesn't come close to Obama's.

You are just desperately looking FOR SOMETHING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

oh, what a tough virtual samurai.

fail_sauce.jpg

\
A), I'm a woman, you moron!

And either a very very very young one or a very very very old one if you've never heard of the expression "Grow some balls." It has nothing at all to do with sex, everything to do with the fact you lack the actual courage to hold your party to your convictions.

Once you start doing that, I'll take you seriously. Deal?

You talk about spending increases IN LIGHT OF OBAMA??????????

Sweetheart! I won't argue that Republicans should have cut spending.

But you do seem to be arguing that even in the absence of spending cuts, the tax cuts were all right. Meaning you don't seem to have any qualms about increasing the deficit.

It's PATHETICALLY HILARIOUS for liberals to use the argument of government spending as an attack against the Tea Party GIVEN THEY VOTED FOR OBAMA AND HOW MUCH HE HAS SPENT SINCE TAKING OFFICE.

Why? Isn't the entire basis of your political existence dedicated to eliminating deficits and cutting spending?

That said, out of curiosity how much do you think discretionary spending (not mandatory spending) increased under Obama's budgets (i.e. going from FY 2009 to FY 2010), adjusting for his elimination of Bush-era accounting gimmicks that kept the cost of ongoing military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, the cost of natural disaster relief, and the cost of the fix to the SGR formula off the books?

Your argument is Repubs didn't cut spending enough? HEY, NO ARGUMENT FROM ME ON THAT ONE!

And if you morons would have paid attention, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED CONSERVATIVES COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT SINCE 2001!!!!!!!!!

They "complained" about it? Now that's dedication!

Come back when you vote for someone willing to actually CUT SPENDING!!!!!!

You too.

Video here:

Steny Hoyer: “We have no intention of allowing the Republican tax increase — that their policies would lead to — to go into effect for working Americans. Period... We’re going to act and make sure that the Republican phase out and increase in taxes does not end as they provided for in the laws they passed.”

Breitbart.tv Dem Leader: Expiration of Bush Tax Cuts is ‘Republican Tax Increase’

This is rich! I mean now stupid do they think we are? How desperatye are they, to come up with this one!

If Democrats let the tax cuts expire, it's THE REPUBLICAN'S FAULT????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's like a drunk driver blaming the accident on the innocent person, because if he hadn't been there, the drunk wouldn't have hit him.

It's the republican's fault if Democrats allow the tax cuts to sunset??????

Oh man they really ARE desperate with November looming.

How on earth do they think this one works?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't the media call these jerks on this bullshit?
Suspend the bush tax cuts equals a republican tax increase? what in the hell is he smoking?

Forum List

Back