this is a horrifying statistic: 40% of colleges have 0 Republican professors

Colleges generally demand people be educated and intelligent, and recognize reality. Many Republicans just don't qualify. They do qualify for places like Bob Jones U where all you have to do is believe in the same god they do and reject science, math, geology, history, and physics.

How many Republicans are employed by theist 'colleges'. (they aren't colleges)

My son attended HOFSTRA and almost all of the professors are required to have real jobs in addition to teaching.
90% of his professors were Independent or Republicans.

And the other 60% of colleges have very, very few Republican professors, all in the Business Department. So students get almost 100% liberal/progressive indoctrination.

If the OP were right, this would be a tough stat, but there it is: it's not.

Study the researcher's background, and then study and isolate the assumptions he makes in manipulating the numbers.

This is fake news.

The fabrication is part of the far right agenda to drag America back to the 1950s.

The article qualifies it with "The political registration of full-time, Ph.D.-holding professors in top-tier liberal arts colleges is overwhelmingly Democratic."

If Republicans are concerned about the slant in liberal arts colleges, they should go to conservative arts colleges.

That just proves that many Republicans are too smart to become college professors. They can find better things to do.

Does not bother me much! It is not supprising in liberl arts that there is such a ratio desparity. I would imagine that ratio reflects the amount of republicans with those degrees. I do not see a lot of republicans having interest in those classes. Note the sciences were about half and half! You want more republicans in history classes you had better pay them more! What the fuck can you do with a history degree other than teahc and then what will you make! The study was mainly on liberal arts republicans do not ake these classes. The chart on by feild is much more interesting than the study.

Forum List

Back