THIS is a good one. I just got banned........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is they're almost ALWAYS profane and vulgar, and I refrain from that.

Thing is you can be profane in a general way so long as it isn't a personal attack. That's where people slip up and respond in a way that can be construed as a personal attack, even if they don't uses cusses in response. Then you fall into the agitator's trap and get popped. There's a lot of really clever and experienced people on message boards who know how to provoke people without getting into trouble themselves. Then they sit back and giggle their asses off when you get popped for falling for it.

Your President is a fat fucking idiot. Now sack up, snowflake.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ignorance runs deep with this one......he doesn't even know he's talking about himself :abgg2q.jpg:
SnowflakeDefinition.jpg

....from a thread because I responded to the trolls making negative comments about our president. They, of course, used profanity in their messages, including one that told me to eff off. I used NO, ZERO profanity.

Sounds like they just don't like you. Try being less of a whiny bitch

Again. Please do not discuss moderation on the open board. PM a mod of your choice to discuss it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back