THIS is a good one. I just got banned........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
....from a thread because I responded to the trolls making negative comments about our president. They, of course, used profanity in their messages, including one that told me to eff off. I used NO, ZERO profanity.

....from a thread because I responded to the trolls making negative comments about our president. They, of course, used profanity in their messages, including one that told me to eff off. I used NO, ZERO profanity.
Your President is a fat fucking idiot. Now sack up, snowflake.

What did you do to make you so angry? Be the most successful president in the history of America?aawwww lol

And it's Imbecile Augie with his usual dose of wisdom. What a moron!

And your bitch still lost to him. Now tell us scumbag, about the popular vote and any more crap you can sling.

And your bitch still lost to him. Now tell us scumbag, about the popular vote and any more crap you can sling.
Augie is SO DAMNED DIM! SDD, if you will, brought on by severe TDS.

A0F4E2A7-E814-4AAE-AA25-389EE7FD0BFE.gif

Mods haven't been screwing around lately, I've noticed. It has its upsides and downsides, but to their credit, they're generally rather passive. I've tested em a few times just to get an idea of the range of their breaking points.

It's like dealing with the cops. Sometimes you catch one who just isn't in the mood for stupid shit that day. Is what it is.

Best advice I ever received as a young man was from one of my old employers. She said, Jimmy, it's like this. You just have to ask yourself what it is that you yourself can do better to kind of guide those around you to strive to do better.

That's basically been my motto ever since.

Please, do continue to complain and question moderator's actions in the open forums. They really do love that.

Seriously, keep it up.

Please, do continue to complain and question moderator's actions in the open forums. They really do love that.

Seriously, keep it up.
Well, if they did a BETTER job, I wouldn't. Now go crawl back under that rock where you came from. You're welcome.

Wow. What a pleasant person the OP is! Now why the heck would management want to ban such an uplifting, kind, polite person???

:D

Seriously, keep it up.
Well, if they did a BETTER job, I wouldn't. Now go crawl back under that rock where you came from. You're welcome.

Funny, you're a funny guy. Perhaps you should read the rules and guidelines for posting. Or you could crawl back under the rock from whence you came. As for me, I've never been under a rock.

Thanks for playing, though...

Seriously, keep it up.

Funny, you're a funny guy. Perhaps you should read the rules and guidelines for posting. Or you could crawl back under the rock from whence you came. As for me, I've never been under a rock.

Thanks for playing, though...
The ROCK is calling you...............

I dunno what happened. None of my business really.

Just be careful not to let yourself be provoked into acting in kind. That's a common tactic on any message board. It's juvenile. Both sides do it. Nothing good ever comes from it.

I dunno what happened. None of my business really.

Just be careful not to let yourself be provoked into acting in kind. That's a common tactic on any message board. It's juvenile. Both sides do it. Nothing good ever comes from it.
The difference is they're almost ALWAYS profane and vulgar, and I refrain from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back