This Inauguration Makes me Proud to be American

This inauguration makes me deeply ashamed that the people of America are of such low information that they reelected a creature that has proven that his is both vile and insane. It's like seeing Charlie Manson take the oath of office.

That's because you're unamerican and useless. And likening the president of the United States to Charles Manson is disgusting. You should be ashamed -- though I doubt you have the capacity for the necessary self-reflection

omg, you people called bush worse..but here's this for you unAmercian whiner:eusa_boohoo:

I look at today and know that tonight just before i fall off to sleep
I will be happy that at least we have control of the House of Representatives...
And we can slow this administration down.

Can anyone imagine the kind of debt we would be in if Obama,Reid and Pelosi had total power.

I think we would be much closer to a complete solution via economic collapse and the initiation of rebuilding efforts.

Kind of a sucky solution though....

This inauguration makes me deeply ashamed that the people of America are of such low information that they reelected a creature that has proven that his is both vile and insane. It's like seeing Charlie Manson take the oath of office.

I hope your cats are raped by your dogs tonight, then they all take a giant communal turd on your sleeping face before committing pet suicide. Thus you wake up covered in shit and dead animals.

How's that?

Over two hundred years of peaceful transition of power continnues on.

Despite the polarization of our politics that has gone on for the last forty years, we can still bear the thought of handing power over to the person elected by the majority of electors in the Electoral College.

I pray this streak continues for two more centuries.

two sides of the same shit coin serving the same masters and agenda..these are your choices

I hope your cats are raped by your dogs tonight, then they all take a giant communal turd on your sleeping face before committing pet suicide. Thus you wake up covered in shit and dead animals.

How's that?

I pick up my dog's obamas in a plastic bag when I take her for a walk.

Charlie Manson killed people because as he said he was hoping to start a race war. He was completely honest. Obama kills people hoping to start a race war but hasn't got the integrity to admit it. Thus, Charles Manson has more integrity and honesty than the piece of obama now stinking up the oval office.

Good grief... so you're one of the 100 or so idiots actually watching?

:lol:

LOL! All those 700,000 projected to be there, are really just protestors

Interestingly, there were no requests to protest this inauguration. More than a million people were there, many having waited for more than 14 hours, to see this historic inauguration.

Ignore the baby-ish name calling. The FACTS are more than enough. The jobs and economic growth this president has fought for, the middle class he has fought for, the justice and equality he has fought for - that's what is important.

I really do think we cannot let the haters have any power over the continued growth of our country. Let them rot from the inside out - just as we see the do here every day.

How's that?

Well now, wait just a minute there ... His/her/it's dogs and cats aren't to blame for the cancer that is eating his/her/its humanity away.

Jim Bowie 1958

Despite the polarization of our politics that has gone on for the last forty years, we can still bear the thought of handing power over to the person elected by the majority of electors in the Electoral College.

Well put and exactly the way I felt today.

We have to hold on to what our country is - NOT what the right wants to make of it. Its the only way we will be able to go on for hundreds of years into the future.

Jim Bowie 1958

Well put and exactly the way I felt today.

We have to hold on to what our country is - NOT what the right wants to make of it. Its the only way we will be able to go on for hundreds of years into the future.

I think it will be a bit more complex than simply keeping the far right out of power.

There is also the far left, the UN stooges and the corruption of our government itself that threatens to unravel our Republic.

Forum List

Back