This how the Media Amplifys our Terror fears...

I'd show "Flight 93" every day during prime time. Its the only way we might be able to eliminate political correctness.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
It is the most powerful tool of the republican party.

Just check the thread on how Obama is not keeping us safe.

Says the uber-protected, elitist, silver-spoon mouthed baby.

Republicans are pussies. Afraid of their own shadow.

During election time they always find a man with brown skin to scare their white racist base. Willie Horton, Saddam Hussein, Bin Laden, Rev. Wright etc...

I've never seen a terrorist or know anyone who was killed or injured by a terrorist.

I do know people who were killed or injured by gangs and drug dealers

I've never seen a terrorist or know anyone who was killed or injured by a terrorist.

I do know people who were killed or injured by gangs and drug dealers

Not to mention drunk drivers, cancer, heart attack, etc...

5,000 children die every day from water borne illiness.

I figure I got a better chance of being run over by a car or hit in the head with an errant golf ball.

When it comes to shit I worry about, being caught up in a terrorist attack is pretty close to the bottom of my list.

The Perfect People have again spoken and set the conservative on notice! Yep! Where do they get this wisdom?? Terrorism is a joke?? and not at all terrifying.. I guess those imperfect people in the wtc were just Republican idiots for being terrified.. dayuuuuuu,m

When people are scared, papers sell better and people watch the news. It's not some political conspiracy (although that often does slant the issue) that causes fear-mongering in the news, it's want of profit.

:lol: That's how the Media makes a living. If they can't find proof, they dig up something that would raise a little HELL in the public's attention.

There are real threats all around us every day, but terrorism isn't one of them.

It is the most powerful tool of the republican party.

Just check the thread on how Obama is not keeping us safe.
It is also the number one tool of the Democrat party. They use fear before they reach for any other tactic.

Forum List

Back