This Hogg kid...what a treasure

18xpMAINE1-master768.jpg

Republican who called Parkland teen a ‘skinhead lesbian’ drops out of Maine House race

NaziCons are so evil.

You're so teh gay leftist shill.

Wrong is not right and up is not down.

There are only 2 genders. Unless you're a hermaphrodite. 1 in 2200 chance of that happening.

She sexually excites you, doesn’t she.

OK, that it, Godwin's Law declared.

Marion has to fuck a dog.

Reported for bestiality.

Okay, maybe not, but wtf is wrong witcha, boy?

How about stop trying to hitlersplain anything.

Just because you disagree with a young adult who like many others who are tired of active shooter drills to graduate HS doesn't mean you need to drag the dead corpse of Hitler up again.
yet you don't want him to have a gun, but you'll take his advice. you all crack me up. :21:

Digging the dead body of hitler cracks you up?

What are you 13?

What are you? A weaksauce leftist shill? Why yes, yes you are.

Nobody thinks that response is worthy of typing in.

So why did you do it?

Reported for bestiality.

Okay, maybe not, but wtf is wrong witcha, boy?

How about stop trying to hitlersplain anything.

Just because you disagree with a young adult who like many others who are tired of active shooter drills to graduate HS doesn't mean you need to drag the dead corpse of Hitler up again.
yet you don't want him to have a gun, but you'll take his advice. you all crack me up. :21:

Digging the dead body of hitler cracks you up?

What are you 13?

What are you? A weaksauce leftist shill? Why yes, yes you are.

Nobody thinks that response is worthy of typing in.

So why did you do it?

Because you're a weaksauce leftist shill and nothing more. An empty shell, if you will.

There are only 2 genders. Unless you're a hermaphrodite. 1 in 2200 chance of that happening.

No, I'm into milfs with natural breasts and Crystal Gayle hair and no tattoos, sucks to be me.

A slick political move by the left wing agencies like Planned Parenthood, Move-On and probably CUSA that organized the student demonstrations. Surely you didn't think a bunch of students did it on their own. Put a kid up as the front of a political movement and then if he gets attacked you can claim sniff, sniff cruelty to children by those mean republicans.

keyboard kommandos abound

were you a seal, mike, or delta force?

Okay pinhead, what's a "mike" force?

someone who eats, shoots and leaves

What division of the military is that?

3rd fuckwit division

you know, your parent unit

Oh yeah! You're the CO, amirite?

you've never been right, so why would you expect to be now?

Okay pinhead, what's a "mike" force?

someone who eats, shoots and leaves

What division of the military is that?

3rd fuckwit division

you know, your parent unit

Oh yeah! You're the CO, amirite?

you've never been right, so why would you expect to be now?

It beats being a leftist pinhead?

No, I'm into milfs with natural breasts and Crystal Gayle hair and no tattoos, sucks to be me.

Your posts tell a different story. She’s exotic to you and that arouses.

Can you smell a picture...

29060516_968343866664180_7294769452125158523_o.jpg David Hogg was/is a student news director for the school’s broadcast journalism program, WMSD-TV. He is a highly connected activist now.

Last edited:
View attachment 183746 David Hogg was/is a student news director for the school’s broadcast journalism program, WMSD-TV. He is a highly connected activist now.
And inexperienced to tell me anything. Until his dad takes his sons advice in their home business, then come talk to me

Forum List

Back