This HOG Is Now The Face Of The American Left

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
400 lbs of hideous with a rose in her hair teaching young Americans the Alinsky method of anarchy/communism. She wished death on the Bush family and diverted outraged callers to a suicide-hotline here at ASU, defeating that service and possibly ending somebody's life who just needed somebody to talk to. And she's knocking down $100K a year, she's got tenure, and is openly mocking the university that gave it her. And there are hundreds like her and worse at dozens of other schools.
casty.gif

I’ve always wondered...is it a core requirement for a feminist to be a huge land whale?

• Banned
I’ve always wondered...is it a core requirement for a feminist to be a huge land whale?

Our saving grace is the fat roll around her heart is proportional to the one around her gut....she won't live much longer.

Last edited:
400 lbs of hideous with a rose in her hair teaching young Americans the Alinsky method of anarchy/communism. She wished death on the Bush family and diverted outraged callers to a suicide-hotline here at ASU, defeating that service and possibly ending somebody's life who just needed somebody to talk to. And she's knocking down $100K a year, she's got tenure, and is openly mocking the university that gave it her. And there are hundreds like her and worse at dozens of other schools.
casty.gif

Seems Californians will buy anything.

I wouldn't let her on my property.

Just in time to replace the previous feminist face of the left.

30559BC7-5F37-4D76-9B10-FA16EBBC3A02.gif

casty.gif

Whatsamatter with your eyes, Tom Horn ? That's not a hog, its a hippopotamus. Like a hog, it loves to wallow in the mud.

c007595ce315725afd5c4f9b37b52d8c.jpg

Our saving grace is the fat roll around her heart is proportional to the one around he gut....she won't live much longer.

If not for child resistant lids it would have died under a kitchen sink with a gut full of Drano many years ago.

Whatsamatter with your eyes, Tom Horn ? That's not a hog, its a hippopotamus. Like a hog, it loves to wallow in the mud.
c007595ce315725afd5c4f9b37b52d8c.jpg

I got yelled at by a pig farmer one time....claims they'd be the cleanest animals around if they weren't in a pen. So I told him to "free range" them but he said they'd run away, become feral and bite folks...and I can't spell hippo...tomousse?
dunno.gif

It gets hot in Fresno...can you imagine how her classroom smelled in the afternoon after she has whooped down 5 or 6 bean burritos for her after lunch snack?

You libs are proud of this? her hateful attitude? she is calling for violence...does that make you happy to hear? first of all she would die from exhaustion in the first 20 seconds of any fight...Not one elected democrat had any negative thing to say about this big mouth so I'm left to assume they liked what she said about Barbara Bush...I guess you libs here are cool with it too...

upload_2018-4-21_17-28-39.jpeg

She hates the man and the white hetero patriarchy yet she works for that same group expecting big wages and tenure. Maybe she should have let one of the uneducated oppressed she supports attend college and she did time in the fields instead of pretending to be an academic...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...A little honest labor is also a great way to lose a few or more extra pounds.

Forum List

Back