this HAD to hurt!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said.

"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.

Hhahahaha! good for her! I think I might have to try that! :)

That is hillarious. And they charged her with murder no less, though he didn't seek medical treatment for two days out of sheer embarassment!!!

Speaking of gonadal mutilation, does anyone remember what came of the Loraina Bobit case? She cut off her husband's pecker and through it out her car window onto the highway! Just wonder what the precedent for legal proceedings would be in our own country...

I remember that one! there was also Bry another one where the jackass guy cut off his own penis! I think this was recent, some sort of religion thing or something! I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to themselves though, but I have thought of the pleasures of doing it to my Husband! hahahahha!!!!

Originally posted by janeeng
I remember that one! there was also Bry another one where the jackass guy cut off his own penis! I think this was recent, some sort of religion thing or something! I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to themselves though, but I have thought of the pleasures of doing it to my Husband! hahahahha!!!!

LOL

One of the best laughs I've had since reading NTs last response on the pre-emptive strike thread!!!

(I'm just kidding, NT. Hey, I said I was just... put down the knife... put it down....:splat:

Forum List

Back