This guy must eat nuts by the pound and wear flip flops.

I see...so the animals want to keep denying the existence of a Jewish state, while arming themselves in order to destroy it and behave like terrorist savages. And in exchange for this good behavior they want to get some land that never belonged to them, as a reward?

Damn, did you wake up on the wrong side of the padded room today?

We're obviously dumb, since we don't understand her language.

Is that Klingon?

No Yiddish. Your PM talks out both sides of his mouth, one side before the election, they right after another. No wonder you use to talk Yiddish,

Ooooffff! What a dumbass. Muslim societies are plagued by the most unethical, corrupt, genocidal, barbaric, immoral, murderous terrorist assholes you can find on this planet, and Palestinian "leaders" starting with Arafart are basically the worst of the worst of them.
That is why Rabin and Arafat managed to communicate towards a Peaceful Resolution.......but then I forgot.....You Zionist Dogs Assasinated the wonderful Mr Rabin...............so much for Zionist plagued Jews who by your interpretation are the most UNETHICAL,CORUPT,GENOCIDAL,BARBARIC,IMMORAL,MURDEROUS ASS HOLES ON THIS PLANET,and Begin was the worst of the worst ZIONIST TERRORIST.................and by association so are all you Drones that live on USMB. I'm theliq..everliving,everfaithful,eversure..........aka H.I.M.theliq

I see...so the animals want to keep denying the existence of a Jewish state, while arming themselves in order to destroy it and behave like terrorist savages. And in exchange for this good behavior they want to get some land that never belonged to them, as a reward?

Is that Klingon?
It's a dialect of "Donkey", many sounds similar to braying are in it.
Had you said Praying/Braying Roudy...now that would have been amusing....I suppose I just have a more insightful look at basic sentences and have the ability of making them less boring but more amusing...steve

Well you would know the actual name of your native language "Donkey Braying".
LOL...........

Is that Klingon?

No Yiddish. Your PM talks out both sides of his mouth, one side before the election, they right after another. No wonder you use to talk Yiddish,

Ooooffff! What a dumbass. Muslim societies are plagued by the most unethical, corrupt, genocidal, barbaric, immoral, murderous terrorist assholes you can find on this planet, and Palestinian "leaders" starting with Arafart are basically the worst of the worst of them.
That is why Rabin and Arafat managed to communicate towards a Peaceful Resolution.......but then I forgot.....You Zionist Dogs Assasinated the wonderful Mr Rabin...............so much for Zionist plagued Jews who by your interpretation are the most UNETHICAL,CORUPT,GENOCIDAL,BARBARIC,IMMORAL,MURDEROUS ASS HOLES ON THIS PLANET,and Begin was the worst of the worst ZIONIST TERRORIST.................and by association so are all you Drones that live on USMB. I'm theliq..everliving,everfaithful,eversure..........aka H.I.M.theliq

Wrong again. Zionist leader have served and protected their people with honor and dignity, and treat others with respect and humanity. Muslim leaders never did and never will.

Is that Klingon?

Wrong again. Zionist leader have served and protected their people with honor and dignity, and treat others with respect and humanity. Muslim leaders never did and never will.
You assinated Prime Minister Rabin...Huh sure Zionists protect Their own Prime Minister by the Zionist Asassins Gun

Is that Klingon?

You assinated Prime Minister Rabin...Huh sure Zionists protect Their own Prime Minister by the Zionist Asassins Gun

Who's you?! We have had many American presidents assassinated, let's blame all Americans for it. Do you realize how crazy and retarded you sound? Come back and talk to me when your IQ exceeds your age.

Last edited:
He was assassinated by a right wing Israeli, sound familiar to anyone on this board. It should some of you sound like right wingers.

He was assassinated by a right wing Israeli, sound familiar to anyone on this board. It should some of you sound like right wingers.

Robert Keneddy was assassinated by a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan. What a fucking coincidence!

Robert Keneddy was assassinated by a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan. What a fucking coincidence!
Sirhan was not simply a "Jordanian citizen", as he was called at the time. He was an embittered Palestinian who had been born in 1944 to a Christian family in Jerusalem. During the war that broke out when he was four years old, Jewish insurgents seized his house, and his family was forced to flee. He was nearly killed in an Irgun bombing at the Damascus Gate, and witnessed other violent attacks that deeply traumatised him.

(yes your terrorism drove him over the edge).

As a young refugee, Sirhan attended a school where teachers exhorted students to struggle for Palestinian rights. Later his family moved to California, and he was there when Israel seized East Jerusalem and other Arab territories in the Six-Day War of 1967. He told at a friend that he believed Fatah was justified in using terror to oppose Israeli rule.

(PS: I believe the Zionist were behind both Kennedy killings, but that is me).

Sirhan was not simply a "Jordanian citizen", as he was called at the time. He was an embittered Palestinian who had been born in 1944 to a Christian family in Jerusalem. During the war that broke out when he was four years old, Jewish insurgents seized his house, and his family was forced to flee. He was nearly killed in an Irgun bombing at the Damascus Gate, and witnessed other violent attacks that deeply traumatised him.

As a young refugee, Sirhan attended a school where teachers exhorted students to struggle for Palestinian rights. Later his family moved to California, and he was there when Israel seized East Jerusalem and other Arab territories in the Six-Day War of 1967. He told at a friend that he believed Fatah was justified in using terror to oppose Israeli rule.

Point? Sirhan was ordered by Islamist terrorist scum Yasser Arafst to carry out the assassination. So perhaps we should have deported all Palestians enemy withins. And you along with that murderous scum.

Last edited:

Point? Sirhan later converted to Islam and his son was also arrested for terrorism recently. So perhaps we should have deported all Palestinian enemy within Muslims back to Gaza. And you along with that murderous scum.

Really where did you read that? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back