This Guy Is Supposed To Be One Of The Moderates...

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
John Kasich.....a guy who hasn't captured the attention of GOP primary voters....but is often cited as a guy who can win some Dem voters due to his ability to work with the other side....has some weird affliction which makes him say really stupid things.

John Kasich Makes Confusing Taylor Swift Comment to Female Student

Kasich To Female College Student: 'I'm Sure You Get Invited To All The Parties'

John Kasich’s patronizing praise of his hotel maid, and what it says

The least clown-like of all the clowns.......appears to be a clown too.

John Kasich.....a guy who hasn't captured the attention of GOP primary voters....but is often cited as a guy who can win some Dem voters due to his ability to work with the other side....has some weird affliction which makes him say really stupid things.

I looked at all the links, and if you click through, there is another story at the Collegian defending Kasich, that his comment was taken out of context. I found a video of the Swift remark, even though it did not show the girl frantically waving her hands, it shows him imitating her so you get the jest of the comment. I think before people post things to tear down a person or discredit him, they should research the sources and see for themselves. I could not access the Washington Post story without paying for it so I have no idea what it says. My view about him saying you get invited to all the parties comment is--if that was said, why didn't it get posted to You Tube as well? Isn't it odd that someone took the time to post the Swift comment but not the other? Show me the evidence. You cannot hang a man without proof of his crime.

I looked at all the links, and if you click through, there is another story at the Collegian defending Kasich, that his comment was taken out of context. I found a video of the Swift remark, even though it did not show the girl frantically waving her hands, it shows him imitating her so you get the jest of the comment. I think before people post things to tear down a person or discredit him, they should research the sources and see for themselves. I could not access the Washington Post story without paying for it so I have no idea what it says. My view about him saying you get invited to all the parties comment is--if that was said, why didn't it get posted to You Tube as well? Isn't it odd that someone took the time to post the Swift comment but not the other? Show me the evidence. You cannot hang a man without proof of his crime.

I read that, idiot. I read the lame defense. The guy stuck his foot in his mouth.

Gist. I get the gist of the comment. He was disrespectful to the young woman.

And...my super-duper researcher....just google "Kasich Maid Comment" and you'll be able to see what the Washington Post link was all about.

Forum List

Back