This Guy Is Jerkin' Our Chain....

Pc your retard is showing, feel free to zip it up.

Amusing using a silly book of fairy tales and thinking they have any real meanings.

Merely because of your limitations prevent you from seeing the reality is no reason to believe that same do not exist.

Try harder.

But you tried to claim it was nothing more than a political gimmick, which isn't "reality." Which is it, PC?

Try harder to convince us you don't seriously believe that Barack Obama is a Muslim and that his "five pillars" euphemism is proof.

And sometimes a pillar is just a pillar: A column supporting a structure.

Thank you Sigmund Freud.

I just read X-ey's post re: "five pillars of education..."

I don't think you're dissembling....I think you are clueless.

"Five pillars" has a very specific connection to Islam.

The only question that remains is to decide whether the usage is due to his Islamic background, which is undeniable, or his baiting the opposition.

You know, your posts add credence to the baiting idea, because it clearly also brings forth the maternal, protective instincts in the soft brains, like you.

The Left plays you guys like one-string guitars.
Can you say "DUPES"?

Here's why your backsliding to try to claim you were making a funny is so transparent. There are hundreds of right-wing websites which ALSO try to equate the "five pillars" to a subtle instruction of Islam.

Obama's Five Pillars of ............

Obama at Georgetown…Symbols of Catholicism Not to be Found « The Greenroom

And probably your favorite:

Obama's Five Pillars of ............ - Atlas Shrugs
President Hussein gives the lone jihadi syndrome a whole new meaning.

"... you were making a funny..."

I never said that...I said that the President was the one using the 'Five Pillars' purposely...and I laughed at it.

"There are hundreds of right-wing websites.....blah blah blah..."
The OP was based entirely on my perception upon hearing the Obama 'economy' speech.

Forum List

Back