This guy is badass

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Another thing you have to look at is his skill
FAR surpassed any other of his time. Given if he lived longer,
He'd be puttin some of the young folk (present) to shame!

Ever listen to Buddy Guy? I know he's not of the same generation, but you can hear the influences Hendrix's music. I like Keith Richards a lot too, another one who is tends to be under rated.

Guys, I think Ryan Cabrerra is better than anyone you've mentioned. Like, totally.

Ugh, whatev, he is like soooo yesterday. The greatest guitarist was, is, and will always be Benjy from Good Charlotte.

Dan said:
Ugh, whatev, he is like soooo yesterday. The greatest guitarist was, is, and will always be Benjy from Good Charlotte.
YOU HATER!!! HE is SOOOO Totally yesterday. HAVEN'T YOUS EEN CABRERRA'S MTV SHOW??/????//// He is like the MOST TALENTED SONGWRUITEDR GUITARIST EVER OMGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOM!!!!!111111!!1!!!

Unless they're like..... Canadian,
then you're both wrong.
Chad Kroeger is Soooooo freakin awesome, ok!
"Look at this photograph, everytime I do it makes me laugh"
I feel like Chad totally wrote that song for me.
ttfn

YOU HATER!!! HE is SOOOO Totally yesterday. HAVEN'T YOUS EEN CABRERRA'S MTV SHOW??/????//// He is like the MOST TALENTED SONGWRUITEDR GUITARIST EVER OMGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOM!!!!!111111!!1!!!

WTF??? Most talented guitarist EVER????????? You got me straight trippin', boo!

Who plays guitar for Ashlee Simpson? Now, THAT guy's got some chops.

Dan said:
WTF??? Most talented guitarist EVER????????? You got me straight trippin', boo!

Who plays guitar for Ashlee Simpson? Now, THAT guy's got some chops.
Woooorrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd.

Woooorrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd.

Holla atcha boy!!!

BTW, you know I'm just joking, right? Drrty south rap is the only kind of music I listen to, guitars were so 90's.

While mentioning great guitar players I believe Chet Atkins and Les Paul should be mentioned as well as Mark Knopfler.

Agreed, but who is Mark Knopfler? The name sounds familiar, but I can't place him.

Dan said:
Holla atcha boy!!!

BTW, you know I'm just joking, right? Drrty south rap is the only kind of music I listen to, guitars were so 90's.
You are like, so played out. All I listen to these days is Chopped and Screwed. Drrty South is so 2002.

Forum List

Back