This guy is badass

The ClayTaurus said:
Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarrist ever.

BRING IT.

Hah. He may be one of the most influential but from a technical standpoint I'm just as good as he is. Easily. And I like Jimi but he's not the best. Not even close. He was just influential. But seriously watch the video. That kid pulls off some of the sickest sweeps I've ever seen.

Powerman said:
Hah. He may be one of the most influential but from a technical standpoint I'm just as good as he is. Easily. And I like Jimi but he's not the best. Not even close. He was just influential. But seriously watch the video. That kid pulls off some of the sickest sweeps I've ever seen.

I was just trying to get you to punch me in the face. Rarely is the best of anything someone that has the public exposure that Hendrix does. In other words, the popular choice is rarely the approriate one, when it comes to things like "who is the best guitarist ever"

Zhukov said:
Yngwie Malmsteen is the best guitarist ever.

You must have not watched the video. This kid is easily as good as Malmsteen. Probably better. He pulls of a sweep at around 1:40 that I don't think Malmsteen could pull off.

Zhukov said:
That's pretty good, especially the begining how he made it really sound like a violin. That's pretty impressive.

That's painfully easy. All you have to do is adjust the volume know while you are playing. I used to play in a band and one of the songs we covered was comftorably numb by Pink Floyd. Instead of using the keyboards I would just strum the guitar and use the volume knob to emulate the sounds. If you play guitar this is a trick you should try to pick up on.

And this guy is easily as good as Malmsteen.

the best is in the eye of the beholder...my choice is dated...however I chose Bob Bogle and Don Wilson of the oldies group "The Ventures"..."Wipe Out" and "Pipeline" had some really good riffs! ;) Gop and Dmp should appreciate them cause they got their start in Seattle Washington! :bye1:

Shattered said:
The correct answer has already been posted. :)

There is no way any objective person would say that this guy isn't at least as good as Malmsteen. Malmsteen is terribly overrated.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
whatever...

I wasn't that impressed, being in a few bands myself.

Did you watch the whole video? The first minute or so isn't much to brag about. I've personally not seen many people who can pull of some of the sweeps he does.

Powerman said:
Did you watch the whole video? The first minute or so isn't much to brag about. I've personally not seen many people who can pull of some of the sweeps he does.
Yes I watched the whole video.
How long have you been playing, cause I see KIDS who can do this???

Forum List

Back