This guy exposes Obama for what he is

I don't know why you think I'm worried about the anti-Christ, since I won't be here for the tribulation. I'm not appointed to God's wrath. That doesn't mean there won't be wrath. You mistake fear for knowledge. Your point was that we are to submit to whoever is in power, and that's incorrect. While God can use evil for good, he doesn't appoint it. And we are not to submit to it regardless of it's level of authority. That is not what Paul was conveying to the Romans.

Just because I won't be here, doesn't mean that others won't be here and I would hate for them to submit to a ruler because they think that is what they have been told in the Bible. God didn't ordain Hitler, and God won't be endorsing the antichrist.

Back to Beck. I don't play the right/left game, or the Faux news game. If you think he is lying, point out the lie, and we can discuss it. Otherwise we're done here.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think I'm worried about the anti-Christ, since I won't be here for the tribulation.
Do you contradict yourself much? You are now claiming that you won't be here for the tribulation......but in your previous post you said this:

Pray for discernment Mert. There is a whole world about to submit to the antichrist, a world leader, and that includes the church.

The New Testament church is a body of believers who have been called out from the world by God to live as his people under the authority of Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23).

I'm not appointed to God's wrath. That doesn't mean there won't be wrath. You mistake fear for knowledge.
When you put too much importance into the coming of the antichrist, it can be interpreted as fear. Believers are not given the spirit of fear, because we are protected, and we are not to be concerned with when the end of the world will occur. It's good to know all about it, but one need not be worried that we can prevent it from happening by voting for the right person.......because, we really don't know who the right person is. We vote our conscience and leave the rest to God.

Your point was that we are to submit to whoever is in power, and that's incorrect.
That is what the Bible says, unless you think the Bible is wrong.

Romans 13:1
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.
Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Be subject to:
2.Being under the dominion or authority, as of a sovereign, authority, or government, as in subject to the boss’s whims.

Being subject means you obey the laws that government makes. You pay taxes, you buckle your seatbelt, you obey speed limits, you don't text and drive, etc. Obeying the laws does not constitute doing evil.

While God can use evil for good, he doesn't appoint it. And we are not to submit to it regardless of it's level of authority. That is not what Paul was conveying to the Romans.
First of all, I never said that God appoints evil. He gave Satan dominion over this world, but God is still in control. I don't know of any evil that the government is subjecting me to? And I have already stated in a previous post that we are not to do anything that contradicts what God says we must do.

Just because I won't be here, doesn't mean that others won't be here and I would hate for them to submit to a ruler because they think that is what they have been told in the Bible. God didn't ordain Hitler, and God won't be endorsing the antichrist.
Well, you have to be sure and you don't misrepresent what the Bible says. If you don't believe that God established Hitler, then you must believe the Bible is wrong where it says "there is no authority except that which God has established" - because you can't pick and choose what you like/believe in the Bible.

Back to Beck. I don't play the right/left game, or the Faux news game. If you think he is lying, point out the lie, and we can discuss it. Otherwise we're done here.

Just like I'm sure you wouldn't spend 2 seconds listening to anything the Devil had to say, I won't spend 1//2 second listening to anything that bloviating liar has to say. Like I said over and over in my posts, Beck has been exposed lying and twisting the truths too many times to be taken seriously, so sorry, but I guess we're through here.

I was referring to the NWO church. Google it's charter, and what churches have signed on already. The bride of Christ, His church will be removed before the trib. So you can stop with the fear garbage. You sound like a broken record. Just because you regurgitate the notion in every post doesn't make it so.
There is no authority except that which God established simply means If God didn't establish it is illegitimate. If you think that Hitler or the anti-Christ is authorized by God, then tell him and Satan I said Hi.

As I suspected, your blanket, "Beck is a liar" means you can't disprove anything in the OP or prove anything he said was a lie.
I'll give you the last word because it seems to be important to you. I'm done with this pissing contest.

The church I was referring to is the New World Church. Google the charter to see what churches have already climbed aboard. And you can stuff the fear garbage. Just because you regurgitate it in every post doesn't make it so.
The Bride of Christ, His church will be removed before the trib begins, so there isn't one thing to fear.
If you think the antichrist will be authorized by God, then tell him and Satan I said Hi.

Concerning Beck, your blanket "he lied" means you can't identify the lie, produce it, or prove it to be a lie. You just argue for the sake of arguing. So your opinion is worthless when it comes to the OP.
You can have the last word. It seems important to you. I'm done with this pissing contest.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back