This GOP Economy- Austerity and Paralysis is ruinous...

Can anyone claiming Obama has slashed the budget name a single program that has been cut? Just wondering.

Oh boy he got a Nobel prize? I feel bad for everyone else that ever got one now. It's about as valuable as a cereal box toy. But yes republicans are the laughingstock. hahahahahaha.

More breaking News for chumps. LOL> Krugman got a Nobel and has been right on everything since forever- Despite neverending Pub lies and BS. Meanwhile Pubs have feqqed up everything forever...

and now more of the same:

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

And what miniscule amount of credibility you may have had, went completely out the window

You are a fucking idiot

So when was he wrong? Not here! And not according to the PPM- they just make stuff up...

Of course, as a Pub dupe, you NEVER have any cred., just pompous BS and, Pubcrappe, and stupid insults. Memorize my sig and start your rehab...everything you "know" is wrong...

Oh boy he got a Nobel prize? I feel bad for everyone else that ever got one now. It's about as valuable as a cereal box toy. But yes republicans are the laughingstock. hahahahahaha.

More breaking News for chumps. LOL> Krugman got a Nobel and has been right on everything since forever- Despite neverending Pub lies and BS. Meanwhile Pubs have feqqed up everything forever...

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

And what miniscule amount of credibility you may have had, went completely out the window

You are a fucking idiot
You gave him way too much credit that will make people think he has a little bit of credibility :eusa_whistle:

Breaking News- I give a fuq what you arrogant brainwashed chumps think LOL. You go with Moon, Murdoch, and Rush, I'll go with the Nobel winners and the rest of the world...DUH.

The ugly 'Merican brainwashed chump, tool of the greedy rich that got us in all these messes, and their plan is to do it again.

You are a fucking idiot

You gave him way too much credit that will make people think he has a little bit of credibility :eusa_whistle:

You people are a brainwashed, hateful disgrace. Politically, as that's what we're talking here.

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)? Anf for 25 years before that- see sig pp1...

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

Rubes.

Obama has not been a big spending liberal like fox news and the repubs claim. He didn't slash spending as much as the right wanted but he has cut spending significantly. He also extended all of the Bush tax cuts. He's arguably more of a fiscal conservative than GWB ever dreamed of being. The rise in the debt has more to do with those tax cuts and a bad economy, not spending.
No he isn't and now he hasn't.

Will our politicians learn from watching other countries?

If so, we will know better than to cut spending just because it makes a good campaign promise.

consumer, business, government

We all know the schtick. And we all know you can't change BASIC ECONOMIC FACTS.

That's why the pubs/bags are wrong.

Politicians in this country should not cut spending because politicians in Europe didn't cut spending, and their countries went down the toilet.

What kind of logic is that?

Politicians in this country should not cut spending because politicians in Europe didn't cut spending, and their countries went down the toilet.

What kind of logic is that?

Did you hear about the Booosh World Depression....

20% of USA, the usual half of dupes, now believe Obama started the recession LOL.

You are a fucking idiot

You people are a brainwashed, hateful disgrace. Politically, as that's what we're talking here.

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)? Anf for 25 years before that- see sig pp1...

Rubes.

Explain something too me.

How can you give sole responsibility to the economical melt down too the Republicans When:
1. the democrats controlled congress when the recession began.
2.The recession ended in 2009 and things are still bad even with obama economical policy in full control
3. Since 1946 the government has been in control of the democrats in part or whole for 70 + years
Now with what I just typed tell me how you can justify giving all the blame to the Republicans?

Rubes.

How can you give sole responsibility to the economical melt down too the Republicans When:
2.The recession ended in 2009 and things are still bad even with obama economical policy in full control
3. Since 1946 the government has been in control of the democrats in part or whole for 70 + years
Now with what I just typed tell me how you can justify giving all the blame to the Republicans?
They're still trying to figure out how austerity that has never happened can be implemented here with different results than Europe....You'll have to wait a few centuries for their critical thinking to conclude with that simple problem.

Austerity and Paralysis

I'm pretty sure that's the definition of "conservatism".

You are a fucking idiot
Well consider this. This is a..ah..person...who posts links to his betters to express his position on the topics of the day. When it is not posting others words, the only recourse it exhibits is a foul mouthed spewing of vulgarity and insults because people just don't understand its superior intellect.

You actually gave it a miniscule amount of credibility?

In fact, I started a thread on "Infrastructure".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...icans-the-need-for-modern-infrastructure.html

Seems Republicans don't know what that is.

in·fra·struc·ture (nfr-strkchr)
n.
1. An underlying base or foundation especially for an organization or system.
2. The basic facilities, services, and installations needed for the functioning of a community or society, such as transportation and communications systems, water and power lines, and public institutions including schools, post offices, and prisons.
3. the basic structure of an organization, system, etc.
4. (Economics) the stock of fixed capital equipment in a country, including factories, roads, schools, etc., considered as a determinant of economic growth

infrastructure - definition of infrastructure by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

In fact, I started a thread on "Infrastructure".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...icans-the-need-for-modern-infrastructure.html

Seems Republicans don't know what that is.

in·fra·struc·ture (nfr-strkchr)
n.
1. An underlying base or foundation especially for an organization or system.
2. The basic facilities, services, and installations needed for the functioning of a community or society, such as transportation and communications systems, water and power lines, and public institutions including schools, post offices, and prisons.
3. the basic structure of an organization, system, etc.
4. (Economics) the stock of fixed capital equipment in a country, including factories, roads, schools, etc., considered as a determinant of economic growth

infrastructure - definition of infrastructure by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Please (sigh) explain to USMB lib/dems the need to stop spending money we ain't got.

"What should be done about the economy? Republicans claim to have the answer: slash spending and cut taxes. What they hope voters won’t notice is that that’s precisely the policy we’ve been following the past couple of years. Never mind the Democrat in the White House; for all practical purposes, this is already the economic policy of Republican dreams."
-the Krugmeister...

Rubes.

bump

Forum List

Back