This girl on POF revealed to me why confident men turn women on

She said because it means he either has a BIG DECK or a BIG bank account and the mystery of not knowing which one it is or both is a turn on

Well there is folks. I was wondering for years why confidence was such a turnon and now I know

Maybe we just don't like men to be women. I ended up marrying a guy who is gay. Biggest mistake ever. Real women need real men.

You cute, can I smell your ass?

You are one weird duck. No wonder you have so many female issues.

Well one thing's for sure. If a shrink ever gets you on the couch, you'll never get up!

I would only be weird if I wanted to smell a man's ass
Well, I'm a guy and among the many things I thoroughly enjoy when interacting with women, smelling one's ass has never even crossed my mind.

Any other guys wanna chime in?

Maybe you not kinky like me

Maybe we just don't like men to be women. I ended up marrying a guy who is gay. Biggest mistake ever. Real women need real men.

You cute, can I smell your ass?

You are one weird duck. No wonder you have so many female issues.

Well one thing's for sure. If a shrink ever gets you on the couch, you'll never get up!

I would only be weird if I wanted to smell a man's ass
Well, I'm a guy and among the many things I thoroughly enjoy when interacting with women, smelling one's ass has never even crossed my mind.

Any other guys wanna chime in?

Maybe you not kinky like me
Maybe you've just identified the root cause of your many strikeouts with the ladies.

Forum List

Back