This garbage is the very definition of fake news Roy Moore fires back against Washpo hit job

When it comes to the leftist thinking and how vindictive they are, just because a group of them will get together to say " someone did something" doesn't mean it is any less false. Because radical feminist are fkn nutjobs they will all ban together and say someone did something just to sink a male. They hate men they prove it daily. With what they teach , their attitudes etc. They get off on man bashing this just gave them the perfect train to jump on.

That's not say the other cases don't have some truth to them, but waiting forty years nawwwww to bad should have said something long, long ago.
Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.
Crossover voting now banned in Alabama: What it means when you cast your ballot

Crossover voting is already illegal in most states. This is nothing new and it is in no way suppression, tard. It means if you vote in the Republican primary and the Democrats primary goes into a run off you can't go vote in theirs too. You have to pick one or the other, asshat

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al. as well. We know who blacks prefer , certainly not the racist GOP white men.

You said MOST Democrat voters aren't able to vote due to suppression. Show me that evidence. (That is a rhetorical request. We all know you lied)

Correct. They instilled picture ID laws and decreased the amount of SOS offices. they have done it here, one is out of the city bus range, and the other has steps or a long ramp which most would not be able to make it up unless in a scooter, and handicap parking is not close. Also when one goes there, it can take a few hours at best. Clear sign they do not want lower income or disabled people to get voting ID.

May I suggest google voting laws in Al.
And you say it with a straight face.

After the conduct of the DNC last year you have some nerve to be critical of the opposition....what with all of their passing debate questions to Hillary.....and only letting Bernie be on the stage with her just to make it look like she's not stealing the nomination. An honest nomination process would have assured you a better candidate and possibly a victory, but instead you support Hillary, the woman nobody really likes.

When it comes to the leftist thinking and how vindictive they are, just because a group of them will get together to say " someone did something" doesn't mean it is any less false. Because radical feminist are fkn nutjobs they will all ban together and say someone did something just to sink a male. They hate men they prove it daily. With what they teach , their attitudes etc. They get off on man bashing this just gave them the perfect train to jump on.

That's not say the other cases don't have some truth to them, but waiting forty years nawwwww to bad should have said something long, long ago.
Anyone with morals in Al would vote Democratic, and most Dems can't vote due to extreme voter suppression in that immoral state.

Please provide your evidence that most Democrats in Alabama aren't able to vote due to voter suppression.

Crossover voting is already illegal in most states. This is nothing new and it is in no way suppression, tard. It means if you vote in the Republican primary and the Democrats primary goes into a run off you can't go vote in theirs too. You have to pick one or the other, asshat

There are countless article about black voter suppression in Al. as well. We know who blacks prefer , certainly not the racist GOP white men.

You said MOST Democrat voters aren't able to vote due to suppression. Show me that evidence. (That is a rhetorical request. We all know you lied)

Correct. They instilled picture ID laws and decreased the amount of SOS offices. they have done it here, one is out of the city bus range, and the other has steps or a long ramp which most would not be able to make it up unless in a scooter, and handicap parking is not close. Also when one goes there, it can take a few hours at best. Clear sign they do not want lower income or disabled people to get voting ID.

May I suggest that you provide evidence that most, which would constitute over 50%, registered Democrats in Alabama can't vote. We're still waiting.

May I suggest that you provide evidence that most, which would constitute over 50%, registered Democrats in Alabama can't vote. We're still waiting.
https://www.theroot.com/ala-s-black-belt-hit-hard-by-voter-suppression-measure-1791134259

and

As it turns out ... Bentley's driver's license closures were racial, after all

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.
Moore will be interviewed on Hannity's radio show today beginning shortly after 4pm Eastern.

‘This Garbage Is The Very Definition Of Fake News’: Roy Moore Fires Back Against WashPo Hit Job
The Washington Post dropped a diabolical hit piece Thursday on Roy Moore featuring four women accusing him of making sexual advances on them when they were teens and he was in his early 30’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this bs is happening so badly it does begin to make people wonder who the hell is telling the truth and who the hell is just saying it to gain money, five minutes of fame, or to harm someone's political position including possible acting positions meaning those in Hollywood being accused out of the woodwork. Whose doing it for " just pay back" , whose doing it because it really happened. These dumbasses who wait thirty years to say something I have no sympathy for them. And really doing something now wtf good is that going to do for your alleged emotional fk up you claim you've had. I say ppl who wait decades are full of F N chit. or it didn't bother you enough to act upon it to the authorities. And if none of the mentioned is true this is what it will create nobody is gonna believe it nor care.

Yep to the Trumpsters "fake news' is the actual accusations of 4 women.

But the Real News is Trump announcing that he actually won the popular vote.

https://www.theroot.com/ala-s-black-belt-hit-hard-by-voter-suppression-measure-1791134259

and

Still waiting for the article that says over 50% of Democrats in Alabama have been prevented from voting.

Why don't you just admit you lied, already?

Yep to the Trumpsters "fake news' is the actual accusations of 4 women.

But the Real News is Trump announcing that he actually won the popular vote.

I can't stand .................ts like you stfup ......................h!

and

Still waiting for the article that says over 50% of Democrats in Alabama have been prevented from voting.

Why don't you just admit you lied, already?

You can't find it your self I take it. lol

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.
No, I stated previously that no matter who is accused, it's Innocent until PROVEN guilty! We see no proof, only people losing their jobs at the mere hint of an accusation.

This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

What states are those? California and....

How do you know it isn't the truth? I notice that Trump supporters are not giving Clinton or Hollywood the benefit of the doubt. It seems that the benefit of doubt goes only to those who Trump supporters support.
Clinton and the majority of the Hollywood accused are confessing to the crime. Moore is adamantly denying it. Why? Because it did not happen.

This is an obvious political hit job. Classic.

Roy Moore is scum, all Republican Politicians in Al are. If this scum ends up in Congress, the rest of the states with morals are going to vote the Pubs out.

You're scum. All leftist are across the globe.
Nobody is scum, hater Dupe. But you brainwash functional morons are incredibly misinformed... And we are pragmatic centrists.
Shut up, trash.
Wonder what happened to political civility, dupe? Change the channel and get some fresh air for Christ's sake...

Forum List

Back