This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

So long as they follow the rules of this Board, they will be allowed to post. But, we will be watching them very carefully, and any BS on their part won't be tolerated.

Hate speech against an individual for specific causes does not sink to the level of hate speech against whole segment of the American citizenry based on ignorance and stereotypes.

What about if someone is anti-LGTBQ? Are they the next group of people your type demand are removed, if they don't support the LGBTQ Agenda, if they don't support allowing children to Transgender?

Is not supporting the LGBTQ Agenda due to "ignorance"? What is it next? Re-Education Camps?

Leftists are the Fascists, you are again illustrating it in this thread.
You can be anti-LGBTQ without being hateful. But smearing the LBGTQ community with hate and stereotypes does not serve you or your argument well as it exposed you and your argument as an ignorant bigot.

They WANT to be stereotyped.....Why else would they separate themselves with alphabet salads like LBGTQ? (What does the 'Q' stand for? Prolly not queer.....Just wondering....I don't wanna upset anybody....)
I see you've exhausted all your intellect and curiosity framing your response. I don't want to tax it further.

Pearls before swine comes to mind, but blood from a turnip might be more apropos.

Your intellect and curiosity extends to what exactly? If you don't agree with it then Shut It All Down?

I'm new and having a hard time understanding the quote process here. Are you quoting me or the reply to my post...thanks.

What about if someone is anti-LGTBQ? Are they the next group of people your type demand are removed, if they don't support the LGBTQ Agenda, if they don't support allowing children to Transgender?

Is not supporting the LGBTQ Agenda due to "ignorance"? What is it next? Re-Education Camps?

You can be anti-LGBTQ without being hateful. But smearing the LBGTQ community with hate and stereotypes does not serve you or your argument well as it exposed you and your argument as an ignorant bigot.

They WANT to be stereotyped.....Why else would they separate themselves with alphabet salads like LBGTQ? (What does the 'Q' stand for? Prolly not queer.....Just wondering....I don't wanna upset anybody....)
I see you've exhausted all your intellect and curiosity framing your response. I don't want to tax it further.

Pearls before swine comes to mind, but blood from a turnip might be more apropos.

Your intellect and curiosity extends to what exactly? If you don't agree with it then Shut It All Down?

I'm new and having a hard time understanding the quote process here. Are you quoting me or the reply to my post...thanks.

I was responding to Nosmo King's response to you.

My OP is quite precise. The Staff need to make examples of some of these obvious racist

In YOUR OPINION. Why are you so afraid of someone else's OPINION?

ForumPolice-1-M.jpg

Hate speech against an individual for specific causes does not sink to the level of hate speech against whole segment of the American citizenry based on ignorance and stereotypes.

Lucy! Look straight up! That shadow you see flying passed is my point. Over your head as per usual.

My OP is quite precise. The Staff need to make examples of some of these obvious racist

ForumPolice-1-M.jpg

Good grief man, most racists on this forum come in here like a bull in a China shop. You are creating a strawman. Just give it up already, most people know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, but here you are trying to start an argument that doesn't need to take place. I already said it in the OP, when a fucking person comes in and within just hours posts 5 threads all related to saying bad things about Blacks like they like to fuck donkeys, that they are sewage to the gene pool, etc. Why is this such a hard thing for you to grasp?

Lucy! Look straight up! That shadow you see flying passed is my point. Over your head as per usual.

If you can't 'stick' your point, perhaps you need a bit of sharpening?

So, you're saying that the staff should ban people you disagree with.

No different than what Progressives are doing everywhere.

Some people are terrified of debate and even worse of those who have a different opinion, they want an Echo Chamber where only they who agree 100% on everything are allowed.

That is not the type of world that most people want, it would be very boring and completely pointless to exist in such a world, a situation where everyone had the SAME opinions and there was NO debate.

I can strongly disagree with someone and they strongly disagree with me, but I will defend their RIGHT to have a different opinion and also am willing to have a debate, if it can be kept above descending into vicious type name calling etc.

Hate Speech isn't a debatable subject. When a group simply posts threads full of pseudo-science and hate, there is nothing to discuss, their position will never change, and all they are doing is mucking up the forum. It has nothing to do with wanting people that I don't agree with to be banned. It's about the fact as long as these racist idiots need a new home, once one comes here and is accepted, then like an ant will go back to it's group and tell them all about this new place they can come to and set up shop.

I guarantee that the owner of the forum, the advertisers, or the mods want a forum full of Stormfront refugees.
Correct.

This is a private forum, at liberty to ban hate speech if the forum’s administrators so desire.

And private message boards banning hate speech violates no one’s right to free expression, as that right concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not private entities such as message boards.

Personally as a supporter of Free Speech, I don't think anyone should be removed unless as I stated they openly are advocating Paedophilia or Cruelty to Animals.

Not many people want to exist in a nightmare world of 1984 Thought Police, you of course want to as you are a Leftist and a 1984 world of Thought Police is your bizarro wet dream.

I myself support the right of people to have Free Speech and Free Thought.
You ever been on an almost purely racist site? You don't want to be unless you advocate what they advocate and we've been experiencing a somewhat large influx lately. Since it's a privately owned board the owner gets to decide what is free speech and what isn't.............

ForumPolice-1-M.jpg

Good grief man, most racists on this forum come in here like a bull in a China shop. You are creating a strawman. Just give it up already, most people know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about, but here you are trying to start an argument that doesn't need to take place. I already said it in the OP, when a fucking person comes in and within just hours posts 5 threads all related to saying bad things about Blacks like they like to fuck donkeys, that they are sewage to the gene pool, etc. Why is this such a hard thing for you to grasp?

Links? I'm new and didn't post anything like that or, are all new posters subject to being white racists in your mind?

Good grief man, most racists on this forum come in here like a bull in a China shop.

You mean like this?

As you know, they supported petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. Where was your outrage then?

Non-sequitur. :rolleyes:

I'm against ALL racism, but in the OP I pointed out a specific group of people and where they are coming from.

No different than what Progressives are doing everywhere.

Some people are terrified of debate and even worse of those who have a different opinion, they want an Echo Chamber where only they who agree 100% on everything are allowed.

That is not the type of world that most people want, it would be very boring and completely pointless to exist in such a world, a situation where everyone had the SAME opinions and there was NO debate.

I can strongly disagree with someone and they strongly disagree with me, but I will defend their RIGHT to have a different opinion and also am willing to have a debate, if it can be kept above descending into vicious type name calling etc.

Hate Speech isn't a debatable subject. When a group simply posts threads full of pseudo-science and hate, there is nothing to discuss, their position will never change, and all they are doing is mucking up the forum. It has nothing to do with wanting people that I don't agree with to be banned. It's about the fact as long as these racist idiots need a new home, once one comes here and is accepted, then like an ant will go back to it's group and tell them all about this new place they can come to and set up shop.

I guarantee that the owner of the forum, the advertisers, or the mods want a forum full of Stormfront refugees.
Correct.

This is a private forum, at liberty to ban hate speech if the forum’s administrators so desire.

And private message boards banning hate speech violates no one’s right to free expression, as that right concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not private entities such as message boards.

Personally as a supporter of Free Speech, I don't think anyone should be removed unless as I stated they openly are advocating Paedophilia or Cruelty to Animals.

Not many people want to exist in a nightmare world of 1984 Thought Police, you of course want to as you are a Leftist and a 1984 world of Thought Police is your bizarro wet dream.

You ever been on an almost purely racist site? You don't want to be unless you advocate what they advocate and we've been experiencing a somewhat large influx lately. Since it's a privately owned board the owner gets to decide what is free speech and what isn't.............

No I haven't.

I also haven't noticed this large influx you mention, but then the past week I've only been on randomly and also it depends what section this is all getting posted in and/or if threads are being moved or whatever if I notice them.

Good grief man, most racists on this forum come in here like a bull in a China shop.

You mean like this?

As you know, they supported petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama. Where was your outrage then?

Thank You....That video certainly reminds us that racism and lies go both ways. Each racist group (white/black) try to represent themselves as representing their 'race.' They get a lot of coverage and news video as they bludgeon each other, scream hate speech at each other....etc. All (IMO) aimed at driving a wedge between regular folks (in order to gain power) who work shoulder to shoulder no matter what 'race'.....who enjoy each others company no matter what 'race'.....who are enriched by diverse ethnicity, music, traditions, food, etc. but who are all willing to drop their old world culture to become Americans. Those are the people that put Trump in office.

You mean like this?

I'm against ALL racism, but in the OP I pointed out a specific group of people and where they are coming from.

How are you knowing where these people are coming from? Unless they are announcing it or something?

You mean like this?

"I'm against ALL racism"

Including the Black racists who hate White people? Including the Black Race Baiters? If so, maybe you should post a new thread about those also, you know to illustrate that you are against ALL racism.

Correct.

No I haven't.

I also haven't noticed this large influx you mention, but then the past week I've only been on randomly and also it depends what section this is all getting posted in and/or if threads are being moved or whatever if I notice them.

AHHHHHH!!! YOU MUST BE RACIST THEN!!!!! :ack-1:;) :eusa_angel: (Jes kiddin')

Correct.

No I haven't.

AHHHHHH!!! YOU MUST BE RACIST THEN!!!!! :ack-1:;) :eusa_angel:

Well many hours ago I saw the donkey thread, it was already locked. I haven't seen any of the others, it's not like I sit 24/7 waiting for x, y, z threads to appear.

You mean like this?

"I'm against ALL racism"

Including the Black racists who hate White people? Including the Black Race Baiters? If so, maybe you should post a new thread about those also, you know to illustrate that you are against ALL racism.

I have told people that were saying anti-White stuff they aren't helping their cause with the shit they say. I have reported Anti-White threads. An Anti-White website didn't just get shut down. Not sure why this is such a hard concept for you to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back