This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
To paraphrase H.W. :mad: (What a globalist traitor family, aye?) Prescott Bush financed the Nazis.

"Not gunn' do it"
Could you try that in English? :dunno:

"Not gunn' do it"

Never heard that before? Too young?
No I know that one but have no idea who H.W. is and yes I've heard the bull shit argument about Prescott Bush being a Nazi lover. However I'm not following your train of thought. :dunno:

Oh and I've never watched/listened to Dana Carvey.

To encapsulate:

USMB is not gunn' do it. k?

PS: Bank records are not bullshit, it's history.
It's the interpretation that counts.......... You going conspiracy nut on us?
Besides, you absolutely know there's no way they can't take over the board?

No, Stormfront douches will not take over USMB.

Yes, Prescott Bush financed the Nazis.

The Bushes ARE evil globalist bastards.

Could you try that in English? :dunno:

"Not gunn' do it"

No I know that one but have no idea who H.W. is and yes I've heard the bull shit argument about Prescott Bush being a Nazi lover. However I'm not following your train of thought. :dunno:

To encapsulate:

Money is thicker than blood.......... Or national loyalty.......

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

They aren't a problem, since they'll be dwarfed by racist posts by Democrats; it's their entire political platform and their entire base is made up of racists and bigots, so nobody will really notice any change.

"Not gunn' do it"

To encapsulate:

For some, not for me.

To encapsulate:

For some, not for me.
That was my point. To some people money is everything.

Yes, one of the new people started a thread today saying Black people like having sex with Donkeys...

Right, a libturd's sock account.

It got banned. It's pretty obvious when bed wetters make racist sock accounts. All they do is post racist threads. They're never able or willing to support or discuss any real conservative issues.

Eat shit bed wetter.

Yep. It's a lame and childish tactic, and it shows just how stupid and infantile Democrats are these days.

To encapsulate:

For some, not for me.

This is true. I'm wired different or something, I guess. :dunno:

It's not conducive to attracting materialistic women. That could be a bane or a boon, depending on how one looks at it.

For some, not for me.

It's not conducive to attracting materialistic women. That could be a bane or a boon, depending on how one looks at it.
Ya better be making some good money if you want a high maintenance partner.......... :lol:

( I mean ya and you in the generic term.)

For some, not for me.

Ya better be making some good money if you want a high maintenance partner.......... :lol:

( I mean ya and you in the generic term.)

I know exactly what you mean. I don't want high maintenance, I want compatible.

Like "Don't worry honey, I'll skin the deer" compatible.

So, you're saying that the staff should ban people you disagree with.
No, he's saying the board should banish the obvious racists to keep more from migrating to the USMB and taking over.........
They can't take over the site. The racists we have here already are generally ignored and/or ridiculed, also likely kept out of social groups. I know I don't invite racists to my own personal group.

Even if he had some sort of point, hating any group or groups of people is not against the rules, so banning people for "being racist" likely won't happen. It's a slippery slope, anyway, as it's just banning people you disagree with.
Optimist or hopelessly naive?
She may like to wear jack boots..

^^^^ No that's me darling and I look gorgeous in them carrying one of my riding crops, from my extensive collection of riding crops, most tipped with Moroccan leather....:smoke:

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

'Racebaiting?' That is the description of Al Sharptongue and Jessie Jackoff.

There are a number of Black Racists at this forum, who frequently use hateful language against non-Blacks etc.

Not too surprisingly the OP doesn't mention the Black Racists/Black Supremacists in his OP.

Most people do not engage the Black Racists/Black Supremacists and prefer to just ignore them and concentrate on other issues etc. this is the best policy to ignore and concentrate on other issues.

I personally am a fan of Free Speech, I think that only topics such as Paedophilia the advocation of and Cruelty to Animals the advocation of should be excluded from Free Speech.

As an adult I do not agree with Censorship of Free Speech simply because what is commented upsets someone and makes them need a Safe Space.

No different than what Progressives are doing everywhere.

Some people are terrified of debate and even worse of those who have a different opinion, they want an Echo Chamber where only they who agree 100% on everything are allowed.

That is not the type of world that most people want, it would be very boring and completely pointless to exist in such a world, a situation where everyone had the SAME opinions and there was NO debate.

I can strongly disagree with someone and they strongly disagree with me, but I will defend their RIGHT to have a different opinion and also am willing to have a debate, if it can be kept above descending into vicious type name calling etc.

Some people are terrified of debate and even worse of those who have a different opinion, they want an Echo Chamber where only they who agree 100% on everything are allowed.

That is not the type of world that most people want, it would be very boring and completely pointless to exist in such a world, a situation where everyone had the SAME opinions and there was NO debate.

I can strongly disagree with someone and they strongly disagree with me, but I will defend their RIGHT to have a different opinion and also am willing to have a debate, if it can be kept above descending into vicious type name calling etc.

Hate Speech isn't a debatable subject. When a group simply posts threads full of pseudo-science and hate, there is nothing to discuss, their position will never change, and all they are doing is mucking up the forum. It has nothing to do with wanting people that I don't agree with to be banned. It's about the fact as long as these racist idiots need a new home, once one comes here and is accepted, then like an ant will go back to it's group and tell them all about this new place they can come to and set up shop.

I guarantee that the owner of the forum, the advertisers, or the mods want a forum full of Stormfront refugees.

Last edited:
I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.

I was just thinking that the really blatant scum are making others come out from under their rocks as well. They have often lied before but what little decency they had left seems to be gone.

Also, there are really very few Conservatives on this board, or Christians, for that matter. on this board. Almost all are just RWNJ fundies.

Otherwise, they would not still be supporting fascist nazis.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing creates racist better then race baiting and false accusations.

Nobody does that better then a "progressive".

But that's the goal of the alt left, isn't it.

Create racists, real or not, and cause destaction, or maybe war.

Then run like scared rabbits when it happens.

Considering that for more than a week we have had threads here basically suggesting that ALL Conservatives and even most Libertarians are Nazi/White Supremacists/KKK members.

ALL of that above is coming from Progressives who also defend in the most fanatical way BLM who are Black Supremacists who hate White people.

Again the hypocrisy, the double standard.

Hate Speech isn't a debatable subject. When a group simply posts threads full of pseudo-science and hate, there is nothing to discuss, their position will never change, and all they are doing mucking up the forum. It has nothing to do with wanting people that I don't agree with to be banned. It's about the fact as long as these racist idiots need a new home, once one comes here and is accepted, then like an ant will go back to it's group and tell them all about this new place they can come to and set up shop.

I guarantee that the owner of the forum, the advertisers, or the mods want a forum full of Stormfront refugees.

There are many instances already of hateful comments, there have been for years, it isn't suddenly something that has just happened at this forum yesterday.

'Racebaiting?' That is the description of Al Sharptongue and Jessie Jackoff.
Liberals cannot defeat the wave of Americanism over taking the country so they refer to everyone that disagrees with them as racist or nazi.

Je$$ie Ja¢k$on is their hero.
All Americans know the difference between racists and Nazis and the "wave of Americanism" (whatever that means).

If you think Americanism includes a tinge of racism or Nazism, then count yourself among those in a big ol' basket of deplorables.

Last edited:

Hate Speech isn't a debatable subject. When a group simply posts threads full of pseudo-science and hate, there is nothing to discuss, their position will never change, and all they are doing mucking up the forum. It has nothing to do with wanting people that I don't agree with to be banned. It's about the fact as long as these racist idiots need a new home, once one comes here and is accepted, then like an ant will go back to it's group and tell them all about this new place they can come to and set up shop.

What about people who have posted that they would like The Donald assassinated?

That's Hate Speech isn't it, or isn't it?

There are many instances already of hateful comments, there have been for years, it isn't suddenly something that has just happened at this forum yesterday.

Sorry I don't believe in the policy that just because there is drip coming from the ceiling that I might as well let the roof cave in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back