This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy is okay, so stop it Captain Jack Sparrow :meow:
Sassy is an extreme partisan hack who relies entirely on base sociopolitical generalizations and stereotypes just like most on this board appear to do regardless of which side they're on.

Good grief, another clown bloviates
Look, we know you have the power of projection, it came with your Power Ranger suit............

View attachment 146470

That's classier than your Teletubby outfit.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You actually made a funny!!! I'm proud of you, you're finally making progress. :thup:

Having a sense of humour is important :thup:

The Great Lucy has spoken.

But screw that; Lewdog has a concern and I hope Lucy's right that those scumbags don't come here and I'll insult and pester them to the best of my ability if they do. This place is anything but an echo chamber, that's for sure.

Isn't it funny that it is not ok to silence someone else's opinion for her... but they are trying to silence mine and those that agree with my position in this thread?

At least I have a reason for my position.

I'll show how much of an open mind *I* have by asking Lucy Hamilton a couple simple questions.

What type of value does a thread by a poster proclaiming Black men like to sleep with donkeys have to this forum?

What kind of value does a thread proclaiming the gene pool of a race is sewage have to this forum?
They're being rude to you, not trying to silence you? I know, the pig pile on sucks, but keep insisting, Lewdog. I don't think you're wrong.

But screw that; Lewdog has a concern and I hope Lucy's right that those scumbags don't come here and I'll insult and pester them to the best of my ability if they do. This place is anything but an echo chamber, that's for sure.

Isn't it funny that it is not ok to silence someone else's opinion for her... but they are trying to silence mine and those that agree with my position in this thread?

I'll show how much of an open mind *I* have by asking Lucy Hamilton a couple simple questions.

What type of value does a thread by a poster proclaiming Black men like to sleep with donkeys have to this forum?

What kind of value does a thread proclaiming the gene pool of a race is sewage have to this forum?

How many people in this thread have agreed with your expanded points? My count has it at four people, the majority of people in this thread do not agree with you suggesting that this forum is turned into a Politically Correct Echo Chamber.

As you @ me to this thread.

Why are you insisting on still rambling about the donkey thread? That thread was locked, it was very distasteful.

Who cares about idiots who post such threads, you seem unusually obsessed.

WTF?! Grow up.

Why? Because those are the type of threads that will continually have to be dealt with. THAT'S been the point all along, not these made up points you few people keep making up.
Your concern for the mods is truly heartwarming :rolleyes:

How many people in this thread have agreed with your expanded points? My count has it at four people, the majority of people in this thread do not agree with you suggesting that this forum is turned into a Politically Correct Echo Chamber.

As you @ me to this thread.

Why are you insisting on still rambling about the donkey thread? That thread was locked, it was very distasteful.

Who cares about idiots who post such threads, you seem unusually obsessed.

WTF?! Grow up.

Why? Because those are the type of threads that will continually have to be dealt with. THAT'S been the point all along, not these made up points you few people keep making up.
There are some posters here who are clearly racist against white people.
I don't want them silenced or banned. It is important - and indeed sometimes interesting - to learn how they arrived at their conclusions and to see their 'reasons' for hating whites. I want to hear what they have to say, and if/when I don't, I simply ignore or leave their threads. Simples.
Why can't you do that?

USMB will NOT become another racist site. It hasn't been in the past and won't be while I am here as a mod. I know the other mods will stand behind me on saying that.

If threads are posted that are racist in nature, then REPORT them. Mods are volunteers and can not read every single post created on this forum every day. We do what we can with what we have. Our best defense in keeping this place running smoothly is the members. It is up to ya'll to report posts that you believe break the rules. If you aren't sure, report it anyway. Chances are, it's the only way we'll know about it.

Now, with that said, this thread has changed subjects a couple of times and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back