This Forum is the Most Depressing on USMB. Let's Cheer It Up

****** lover.

Thank Jesus, Heaven will be full of all kinds of people.

Not sure you want to go there in that case. Are you?

Everybody was basically very Racist untill rather recently & now people are only moderately Racist... But, far more Atheist & degenerate today.

So... I'm not sure the Heaven in the Bible is particularly full.

Just go. I'm tired of reading your garbage here. Go on.

The garbage comes from the Political Correct side.

Note no one really debates me much on these things here.

It's a hint...I'm spot on.
same as this stupid notion that you have that you're Polish.

Not anymore stupid than the concept of an African American.

The facts are my phenotype, genotype & even ideals are very common in Eastern Europe including Poland & not in America.

While I'm not fluent in Polish, I do know more words than most Americans.

I also eat a lot more Polish food than the typical American.

I know a lot more about Polish history than most Americans.

I am a Polish American, it's undeniable.

Thank Jesus, Heaven will be full of all kinds of people.

Not sure you want to go there in that case. Are you?

Everybody was basically very Racist untill rather recently & now people are only moderately Racist... But, far more Atheist & degenerate today.

The facts are my phenotype, genotype & even ideals are very common in Eastern Europe including Poland & not in America.

Congrats this might actually be the dumbest post I've read on USMB. And that....is saying something

No.
Its a hint that most simply ignore you.

It's very, very rare that I'm ever proven wrong on this forum.

Most tend to panic & insult & then run away.

Not nany people here truly stand up me & my ideals.

You're wrong about YOUR OWN CITIZENSHIP.

Like a whiny liberal you cry about "what you identify as" rather than what you objectively ARE.

Anyone who cannot acknowledge objective fact has lost the argument from the jump.

I'm not really American or Polish.
But, clearly my values & looks are much more Polish than US American.

So. Let me get this straight.

You don't even have Polish ANCESTRY??

:laughing0301:

Congrats this might actually be the dumbest post I've read on USMB. And that....is saying something

Polish Americans aren't like you Protestant Hicks.

Nor should we want to be, either.

Polish is more than just a culture it's an ethnicity.

I'm sorry you're not bright enough to grasp that.

No.

Like a whiny liberal you cry about "what you identify as" rather than what you objectively ARE.

Anyone who cannot acknowledge objective fact has lost the argument from the jump.

My ancestry is Polish, my ideals are more Polish, my supports are more Polish, just that I'm not fully Polish by culture.

Poland was one of the funnier countries I ever visited. Few things are more hilarious than trying to communicate with an old Polish woman who only speaks and understands Polish.

Poland was one of the funnier countries I ever visited. Few things are more hilarious than trying to communicate with an old Polish woman who only speaks and understands Polish.

Why is that hilarious? I imagine there are quite a lot of old Polish women who only speak Polish in Poland.

I hate what gets written here for the most part. Hate it. I could go into many details but I won't here. Maybe in the thread.

So anyway, if you come to this forum but you believe in Individual over Race, give me a holler below. I do not mean that "color-blind" hooey, like race does not matter. Of course race factors into who we are. But I mean that you see people AS INDIVIDUALS first, with names, histories, and stories, rather than "races" being the primary characteristic of a person.

On the eve of the 4th of July, this strikes me as deeply American...and Christian. So let's sound off!
Indeed what the dems are doing to America is sad

No.

My ancestry is Polish, my ideals are more Polish, my supports are more Polish, just that I'm not fully Polish by culture.

But...but...you eat Polish food! They should give you a seat in Parliament for that alone!

Why is that hilarious? I imagine there are quite a lot of old Polish women who only speak Polish in Poland.
Well, many of them work as cashiers and are so indoctrinated will only take Polish money and refuse American dollars. Younger or male Poles gladly take American dollars because they know how to exchange them and how profitable that is. So, in a roadside rest area at 3 am you could not buy a $1.50 sausage sandwich for a $10.00 American bill. Imagine four Americans offering $40.00 for four sausage sandwiches. After awhile everyone learned to avoid doing business with the babushkas. Find a stranger or a cab driver or whoever and make an exchange if only Babuskas are on the cash registers.

But...but...you eat Polish food! They should give you a seat in Parliament for that alone!

I'm not so sure the majority of Americans know Kielbasa & Pierogies are Polish, and that many also never heard of Kielbasa & Pierogies.

Well, many of them work as cashiers and are so indoctrinated will only take Polish money and refuse American dollars. Younger or male Poles gladly take American dollars because they know how to exchange them and how profitable that is. So, in a roadside rest area at 3 am you could not buy a $1.50 sausage sandwich for a $10.00 American bill. Imagine four Americans offering $40.00 for four sausage sandwiches. After awhile everyone learned to avoid doing business with the babushkas. Find a stranger or a cab driver or whoever and make an exchange if only Babuskas are on the cash registers.

That would be Babcie in Polish & Babushka is in Russian.....

I'm not so sure the majority of Americans know Kielbasa & Pierogies are Polish, and that many also never heard of Kielbasa & Pierogies.
Versions of those are found in every country of Europe.

Well, many of them work as cashiers and are so indoctrinated will only take Polish money and refuse American dollars. ....

In...Poland...?

"Indoctrinated"?

How many shops in America accept Polish money?

Are you the stereotypical bad tourist or what?

Well, many of them work as cashiers and are so indoctrinated will only take Polish money and refuse American dollars. ....

In...Poland...?

"Indoctrinated"?

I just know from experience American money is usually gladly accepted in East Euro countries because Americans rarely know the exchange rates, or care very much when making small purchases. Usually, a merchant will be happy to accept American money knowing Americans won't be concerned about a small overpayment. Yes, in a way we are stereotypical suckers. Not sure why you think that makes us bad tourist.

In...Poland...?

"Indoctrinated"?

I just know from experience American money is usually gladly accepted in East Euro countries because Americans rarely know the exchange rates, or care very much when making small purchases. Usually, a merchant will be happy to accept American money knowing Americans won't be concerned about a small overpayment. Yes, in a way we are stereotypical suckers. Not sure why you think that makes us bad tourist.

You go abroad and insist everyone everywhere accept your currency instead of taking your lazy ass to the bank and exchanging some money to the local currency, and you think it's "hilarious" that old women everywhere don't speak English.

Guess what? YOU are the ugly American. Stop embarrassing my country.

I see the individual first.
Of course that statement means nothing to the race gimps that fill these pages.
I consider this section just to be another wing of the Rubber Room.

Thing is, I have never once used a racial slur on these pages, but apparently calling out idiots makes you a racist.
Whatever.

Lol! Racism is more than using slurs.

No it is believing some races are superior or inferior leading to discrimination or prejudice. Which usually manifests in slurs and other things.

I think you've engaged in this plenty by posting how civilization started in Africa and etc, etc, etc.

Actually the archeologists have shown proof that civilization started in Africa. And there is nothing I have said that infers racial superiority of blacks. This is part of the problem with this discussion. Those like you want to pretend an asymmetrical relationship is symmetrical. Just like you now want to hold a micro level discussion about a macro level issue.
archeologists have shown proof that civilization started in Africa.
Where and when?

In...Poland...?

"Indoctrinated"?

You go abroad and insist everyone everywhere accept your currency instead of taking your lazy ass to the bank and exchanging some money to the local currency, and you think it's "hilarious" that old women everywhere don't speak English.

I don't insist on everyone accepting American money, and when time and circumstances allow I go to a bank and exchange funds or use a credit card. Anyone else in Poland would have gladly snatched up those American $10 bills. That is what makes the story interesting and humorous.
You are making a big deal over a nothing story about traveling through Poland and trying to get some sandwiches at 3 am in a roadside rest area. Sorry you are such a miserable fucking asshole.

In...Poland...?

"Indoctrinated"?

I don't insist on everyone accepting American money, and when time and circumstances allow I go to a bank and exchange funds or use a credit card. Anyone else in Poland would have gladly snatched up those American $10 bills. That is what makes the story interesting and humorous.
You are making a big deal over a nothing story about traveling through Poland and trying to get some sandwiches at 3 am in a roadside rest area. Sorry you are such a miserable fucking asshole.

I'm sorry you are the stereotypical boorish tourist who gives my country a bad name abroad. Maybe it would be better for you to just stay home.

Forum List

Back