This forum has the tea party all wrong.

I am supporting MR and trying to get our TP folks here to tamp down the stupid talk and concentrate on the economy.

What is the "stupid talk"?

Anything that is not aimed at improving the economy and to electing MR is stupid talk.

MR has the far right. He does not need to pander to their social, cultural, and religious needs.

MR does need the center and independents, and they bridle at the far rights' blah blah other than their economic concerns.

I am supporting MR and trying to get our TP folks here to tamp down the stupid talk and concentrate on the economy.

What is the "stupid talk"?

Anything that is not aimed at improving the economy and to electing MR is stupid talk.

MR has the far right. He does not need to pander to their social, cultural, and religious needs.

MR does need the center and independents, and they bridle at the far rights' blah blah other than their economic concerns.

Is there any stupid talk from the left?

Of course there is stupid talk from the left, Buford, and I ignore most of that here because I am not interested in the Dems or libs or lefties. I am interested in winning this election for Mitt Romney, who is not afraid of either far right or far left. He will kick both in the face once he is in office.

Of course there is stupid talk from the left, Buford, and I ignore most of that here because I am not interested in the Dems or libs or lefties. I am interested in winning this election for Mitt Romney, who is not afraid of either far right or far left. He will kick both in the face once he is in office.

Naw. The right is going to make him stay true or we'll find someone who will. A lot of republicans found that out.

Naw, you are Far Right, not the Right, and you will control very little after the election.

Code, can't you read. I support MR, and the TP far right wing nonsense only weakens GOP chances.

Should have read ahead.

I don't think so on the TEA Party. There is no way that nay TEA Party believer could vote for the Big 0. This crowd is all about the economy and the deficit and the debt.

Once tea partiers made it in to congress..they almost completely shut it down. And the bills they tried to pass had nothing to do with jobs. They did have everything to do with making abortions illegal, killing SSI, and killing medicare.

Correct, the TPM was never about jobs or ‘smaller government,’ it was only about ‘getting rid of Obama.’ And they’ll continue to attempt to realize that goal even if they have to destroy American to do it.

Where was the TPM ‘outrage’ between 2001 and 2007 when a republican president and Congress were creating deficits and expanding government.

Once tea partiers made it in to congress..they almost completely shut it down. And the bills they tried to pass had nothing to do with jobs. They did have everything to do with making abortions illegal, killing SSI, and killing medicare.

Correct, the TPM was never about jobs or ‘smaller government,’ it was only about ‘getting rid of Obama.’ And they’ll continue to attempt to realize that goal even if they have to destroy American to do it.

Where was the TPM ‘outrage’ between 2001 and 2007 when a republican president and Congress were creating deficits and expanding government.

Getting rid of Obama is not going to destroy America. That's silly.

There is no comparison to the spending from 2001-2007 and the first two years of Obama. Another silly point.

Code, can't you read. I support MR, and the TP far right wing nonsense only weakens GOP chances.

Should have read ahead. I don't think so on the TEA Party. There is no way that nay TEA Party believer could vote for the Big 0. This crowd is all about the economy and the deficit and the debt.

Some of it, yes, but the racists, the tenthers, the wannabee libertarians, the troofers, the bifers, the shoe stick that does attach itself to the TP only hurts MR's chances. The wacky far right is not mainstream, and the rest of America does not want to hear it.

Naw, you are Far Right, not the Right, and you will control very little after the election.

I don't see myself as far right. I'm just an average American where I live.

Most extremists on the left and right actually believe that. But if I am wrong, and you are not a tenther, a troofer, a birfer, a racist, a theocrat, and so forth, my apologies, for sure.

I don't see myself as far right. I'm just an average American where I live.

Most extremists on the left and right actually believe that. But if I am wrong, and you are not a tenther, a troofer, a birfer, a racist, a theocrat, and so forth, my apologies, for sure.

You could always attempt to find some evidence that would force me to admit to such charges. Go for it.

Most people who claim to be Christian but deny the words of Jesus are liars, bigots, reality deniers, and eat ice cream made with shit, and so forth, my apologies, for sure.

Last edited:
Your words continually link you do the lower group. In your own words.

You are not really Christian in spirit, and you are not mainstream in American values. In your own words.

But offer in your own words what makes you 'really' Christian and 'really' mainstream in American values. In your own words.

Your words continually link you do the lower group. In your own words.

You are not really Christian in spirit, and you are not mainstream in American values. In your own words.

But offer in your own words what makes you 'really' Christian and 'really' mainstream in American values. In your own words.

What do you mean by "sprit"?

I believe the Bible is the written word of God and I believe Jesus is God in the flesh who was crucified, buried and rose from the dead, and bodily ascended to heaven.

Now you go check mainstream Christian denominations and tell us how many disagree with me. This is going to be fun because I see the end and you can't.

Last edited:
I agree with your believe in the Godhead.

But that is not Christianity in practice, and your practice is not Christian in spirit and action.

You know Jesus, just like the devils, and you will tremble.

I agree with your believe in the Godhead.

But that is not Christianity in practice, and your practice is not Christian in spirit and action.

You know Jesus, just like the devils, and you will tremble.

I get it now. I see where you're coming from. :cuckoo:

Burford, you don't get anything other than your twisted opinions.

Let others believe as they wish without your interference, son, and you will be much happier with yourself.

Burford, you don't get anything other than your twisted opinions.

Let others believe as they wish without your interference, son, and you will be much happier with yourself.

I don't care how you live. If you're gonna tell me something is Christianity and it isn't, then I'm going to challenge you with the New Testament. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back