This forum has the tea party all wrong.

Teaparty is anti science, anti education and anti gay. The true heart of the Republican Party.

I think you forgot that we are anti old people, anti environment, anti animals, anti minorities, anti poor people, anti woman.............
You libs are clueless koolaid drinkers. Turn off messnbc and read a book.

Lets go back in time a bit...

This is what started the present Tea Party:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZB4taSEoA]Rick Santelli and the "Rant of the Year" - YouTube[/ame]

It was a rant about the possible government bail out of mortgages. That never happened.

Then FOX promoted the Tea Party rallies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FglAFOF1inI]Tea Party Express - National Tour Promo Video - YouTube[/ame]

People like Bachmann..started spreading lies to scare people like "Death panels".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMXmRGE7t0]Bachmann 9.09 Newsmax - Death Panels - YouTube[/ame]

Which was total bullshit.

Once tea partiers made it in to congress..they almost completely shut it down. And the bills they tried to pass had nothing to do with jobs. They did have everything to do with making abortions illegal, killing SSI, and killing medicare.

I see you're still sore and haven't healed after the ass kicking you all took on election day in 2010.

It was ass kicking, for sure. Let's see how much steam the TP has this year. Its seems far less.

Naw, it is seeping air slowly, than is will be weeping.

The mainstream GOP establishment as been quite successful co-opting TP office holders or running hard against them in the primaries. Where the TP has had success in the primaries (like NE), the Dems seem much heartened at softer targets this year.

Naw, it is seeping air slowly, than is will be weeping.

The mainstream GOP establishment as been quite successful co-opting TP office holders or running hard against them in the primaries. Where the TP has had success in the primaries (like NE), the Dems seem much heartened at softer targets this year.

I see a political party that is in chaos and devouring each other as they sink. Obama has proved he is a fraud and will take everyone down with him. It's gonna be a long hot summer for the left.

I see you're still sore and haven't healed after the ass kicking you all took on election day in 2010.

They did take an ass kicking..but mainly in the states they didn't do anything about.

It was mainly in the house of representatives. And it was mainly because they did little combat the rhetoric.

But Senate candidates like O'Donnell and Angle were roundly defeated.

Congressional approval is at an all time low. That bodes very badly for incumbents..which in 2012..will be many tea party candidates.

They did take an ass kicking..but mainly in the states they didn't do anything about.

It was mainly in the house of representatives. And it was mainly because they did little combat the rhetoric.

Congressional approval is at an all time low. That bodes very badly for incumbents..which in 2012..will be many tea party candidates.

You lost seats in the Senate and you lost control of the House, and your explanation is that the Dems couldn't combat the rhetoric. That's funny as hell.

If we play TP nonsense, the GOP will not take the Senate and will lose seats in the House, much less weaken MR's chance.

Let's work on the economy as the issue and leave the other crap alone.

If we play TP nonsense, the GOP will not take the Senate and will lose seats in the House, much less weaken MR's chance.

What do you mean "let's work on the economy". Your guys had total control for two years to work on the economy. FAIL.

Last edited:
Most of the 'tea party' folks are working the local, county, and state races. They are doing fine. Are there folks that want to return to the gold standard? Kill the Fed? Yep, they are such a small percentage not worth bothering with. As someone else said, these aren't the most religious amongst us. LOL!

One thing for sure, they are not violent or prone towards anarchy, as are the occupiers. They are working within the system.

I can tell from the content in this forum that your understanding of the "tea party" as such is delimited from real america and relagated to marxist-schooled journalistically engineered 'blibs' that you heard from here or there.

It is neither here nor there.

The Tea Party is real america, real people, real values - and the debates and conversations goin on in this forum give the exact opposite impression.

Joseph Farah, author of the 'The Tea Party Manifesto' makes it adequately clear that all Tea Party politics must be tied to faith in god, not faith in media blurbs.
That's all well and good for their parish, but not for the country. You see, in this country, we separate church and state. Always have, always will.

Worship on your own time, don't do it on my dime!

Now, my understanding of the "bagger nation", stems from what I've personally witnessed out of these middle-aged, over-weight, dumbass, racist, white people, who make up the lunatic fringe of the right-wing party. They are funded by the Koch Bros, organized by Dick Army's Freedom Works and promoted by the Fox propaganda arm of the republican party.

They are corporate puppets acting like they are grass roots. They are astro-turf! And they only represent about 12% of the population. But you wouldn't know that with all the coverage Fox News gives them, which other media outlets blindly follow in suit. Almost 80,000 people can show up at a social justice parade in New York and it doesn't even make the front page of the Times. 600 "tea baggers" show up at a backyard barbacue and you got 4 different news crews covering the event. Ridiculous!

I still remember their vigilantism at the townhall meetings; the march on Washington for no apparent reason; all the false accusations against Obama...

...like the "socialized medicine" rap. If "Baggers" are going to use certain terms, they need to know what those terms are. If we really did have "socialized medicine" in this country, there would be know $2 trillion dollar a year healthcare industry. It would be completely subsidized by the government. Even if Obama had wanted to do that, the healthcare lobby would say, "No!"

These people are embarassing! At one rally, a bagger had a sign that said, "We say no to socialized medicine! And don't touch my medicare!"

You can't get anymore vapid than that!

What do you mean "let's work on the economy". Your guys had total control for two years to work on the economy. FAIL.

Buford, I am not a lib. I am a pub. We need to stop yelling about everything Obama except for how we need somebody for the economy than him.

I can tell from the content in this forum that your understanding of the "tea party" as such is delimited from real america and relagated to marxist-schooled journalistically engineered 'blibs' that you heard from here or there.

It is neither here nor there.

The Tea Party is real america, real people, real values - and the debates and conversations goin on in this forum give the exact opposite impression.

Joseph Farah, author of the 'The Tea Party Manifesto' makes it adequately clear that all Tea Party politics must be tied to faith in god, not faith in media blurbs.
That's all well and good for their parish, but not for the country. You see, in this country, we separate church and state. Always have, always will.

Worship on your own time, don't do it on my dime!

Now, my understanding of the "bagger nation", stems from what I've personally witnessed out of these middle-aged, over-weight, dumbass, racist, white people, who make up the lunatic fringe of the right-wing party. They are funded by the Koch Bros, organized by Dick Army's Freedom Works and promoted by the Fox propaganda arm of the republican party.

They are corporate puppets acting like they are grass roots. They are astro-turf! And they only represent about 12% of the population. But you wouldn't know that with all the coverage Fox News gives them, which other media outlets blindly follow in suit. Almost 80,000 people can show up at a social justice parade in New York and it doesn't even make the front page of the Times. 600 "tea baggers" show up at a backyard barbacue and you got 4 different news crews covering the event. Ridiculous!

I still remember their vigilantism at the townhall meetings; the march on Washington for no apparent reason; all the false accusations against Obama...

...like the "socialized medicine" rap. If "Baggers" are going to use certain terms, they need to know what those terms are. If we really did have "socialized medicine" in this country, there would be know $2 trillion dollar a year healthcare industry. It would be completely subsidized by the government. Even if Obama had wanted to do that, the healthcare lobby would say, "No!"

These people are embarassing! At one rally, a bagger had a sign that said, "We say no to socialized medicine! And don't touch my medicare!"

You can't get anymore vapid than that!

You make an excellent example of what the TP citizens are fed up with. Thanks.

Buford, I am not a lib. I am a pub. We need to stop yelling about everything Obama except for how we need somebody for the economy than him.

Excuse me. Who are you supporting this year?

I am supporting MR and trying to get our TP folks here to tamp down the stupid talk and concentrate on the economy.

Teaparty is anti science, anti education and anti gay. The true heart of the Republican Party.

I think you forgot that we are anti old people, anti environment, anti animals, anti minorities, anti poor people, anti woman.............
You libs are clueless koolaid drinkers. Turn off messnbc and read a book.

Lets go back in time a bit...

This is what started the present Tea Party:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZB4taSEoA]Rick Santelli and the "Rant of the Year" - YouTube[/ame]

It was a rant about the possible government bail out of mortgages. That never happened.

Then FOX promoted the Tea Party rallies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FglAFOF1inI]Tea Party Express - National Tour Promo Video - YouTube[/ame]

People like Bachmann..started spreading lies to scare people like "Death panels".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMXmRGE7t0]Bachmann 9.09 Newsmax - Death Panels - YouTube[/ame]

Which was total bullshit.

Once tea partiers made it in to congress..they almost completely shut it down. And the bills they tried to pass had nothing to do with jobs. They did have everything to do with making abortions illegal, killing SSI, and killing medicare.

Are you saying that the TEA Party stopped the Dems from doing their holier than thou work while the Dems held commanding majorities in both houses and the White House?

If a Super Minority can stop a Super Majority from ruining the country, maybe you ought to give them more than a dismissively jaundiced glance.

You really need to check the seats in play, If both parties lose half the seats in play in the Senate, the Dems lose the Senate.

You support the Big 0 and want to work on the economy?

Do you also support abortion and propose to work on pre natal health?

Code, can't you read. I support MR, and the TP far right wing nonsense only weakens GOP chances.

Forum List

Back