This for all of our USMB ladies; they all are pretty women who deserve a song

Jake, I HAVE to share a favorite memory with you. :)

Mom and I walked into this huge lake dive where the band was playing hot music and the singer was sounding good. As soon as we were noticed by him, just after entering the crowded place, he changed the tune and gazing at us, began singing Pretty Woman. lol. He sure knew how to make a girl's night. I dated him for a few months, boating on the lake and singing with him. Met his parents, etc. Dumped him. Ha! he wasn't enough.
Thanks for the memories, sweetheart...:thanks:

Mom and I walked into this huge lake dive where the band was playing hot music and the singer was sounding good. As soon as we were noticed by him, just after entering the crowded place, he changed the tune and gazing at us, began singing Pretty Woman. lol. He sure knew how to make a girl's night. I dated him for a few months, boating on the lake and singing with him. Met his parents, etc. Dumped him. Ha! he wasn't enough.

You dumped him?

You dumped him?

Yes, I ended it. It was time. I had met someone I liked much better. :thup:

You dumped him?

Yes, I ended it. It was time. I had met someone I liked much better. :thup:

Never really dated so I find these stories absolutely fascinating. Sort of morphed from one man to another in my rock days. Couldn't call it dating.

That's neat. You just tell him it's like over?

Forum List

Back