This explains our current parties pretty well

When I see OPs such as this one.... the only thing it explains to me is why our nation is in such a mess. It is because not enough of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. This applies equally to both left and right.... it seems that many prefer to get their opinions provided to them rather than obtaining facts, analyzing a variety of information and applying some critical thinking to form their own opinions.

How sad.

You just hate anything I post and ignore the facts given.

Why can you not RESPOND to the facts in this article?

Bescause you have no defense.

I post my very own thoughts all the time cali and you jsut knee jerk hate them because you are sooo emotionally attached to the very failed ideas Im talking about in this thread.

are they true facts or false facts---Jack ?

Franklin D. Roosevelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you rewrite history you shit all over the people in this country who lived through this era.

They were the Americans who paid the price in their very lives of the cost of this mess they DID NOT CREATE!

They were the soldiers on the ground who built this country back into the great society that it became.

They loved FDR and his programs because they saw the effects at their kitchen tables.

You strut out some cockeyed theory after the vast majority of them are dead for GOOD REASON.

So many of these people are now gone that they can not stand up to you and your politically created theory and call it out for the crap it is.

Funny that this stupid bullshit could only find enough fools to buy in while the people who lived it were still drawing breath huh?

Awwww did I blow your little minds?

Actually, not at all.

Instead, at least as it pertains to me...you have confirmed that there are people like you that have no idewa what you are talking about and all you know how to do is regurgitate what the talking heads tell you as fact.

Let me explain something to you...

Give a man money to buy food will allow him to buy food.

That is not rocket science and never questioned.

The debate is whether or not it is in the best interest of long term self reliance to continually give a man money for food.

You continually show us how entitlements allow people to enjoy such entitlements.

I mean....duh????

You seem to never engage in the debate as to whether or not that is truly in the best interest of the individual.

So enough with your links. Learn to debate using thought and logic.

Umm NO that is not the question.

You dont get to change the question.

The question here in this thread is why do you people subscribe to a bullshit theory that was pulled straight out of the ass of some political hack and NOT economisnts?

No business has EVER succeded by producing something there was NO demand for.

Supply side economics is a political bullshit theory.

When I see OPs such as this one.... the only thing it explains to me is why our nation is in such a mess. It is because not enough of us are capable of thinking for ourselves. This applies equally to both left and right.... it seems that many prefer to get their opinions provided to them rather than obtaining facts, analyzing a variety of information and applying some critical thinking to form their own opinions.

How sad.

I post my very own thoughts all the time cali and you jsut knee jerk hate them because you are sooo emotionally attached to the very failed ideas Im talking about in this thread.

The only thing I am emotionally attached to is people. I am not an overly emotional person generally. Far, far less emotional than you, in fact.

I don't read OpEds - they bore me. If I want opinions, I form my own... after researching FACTS. You get your opinions from other people. That's fine. Just have the courage to admit that you're too stupid to form your own.

Actually, a good idea creates the 'demand', otherwise Bill Gates would be working for someone else.

Idea. Marketing. Demand. Supply. Simple.

How sad.

The only thing I am emotionally attached to is people. I am not an overly emotional person generally. Far, far less emotional than you, in fact.

I don't read OpEds - they bore me. If I want opinions, I form my own... after researching FACTS. You get your opinions from other people. That's fine. Just have the courage to admit that you're too stupid to form your own.

CG is proving her detachment with post after post :lol:

Cali you dont read anything but right wing propaganda.

take a fucking hike and post in some other thread if your only reason for being here is to try and hurt my feelings.

You are so fucking transparent it is unbelievable.

Like I said before if you cant adress the subject of the thread and ONLY come to seek your little middleschool "Im one of the cool chicks and you are not" mindset then PROVE you are not interested in my or my conversations then never again read or answer my posts.

Now see if you can do it like I do.

I NEVER put anyone on ignore.

I ignore who I choose to ignore here without the artificial means of NOT seeing their names and activity.

You do not have the strength of character to do so.

You are a petty, silly girl who only believes what her daddy told her to believe and it shows in nearly every post you answer me with.

Now cali if you wish to discuss an issue Im all for it, hell throw in all the insults you can think of ( try to make them funny like I do and you get extra points).

But you must realise when you repetedly answer posts by saying "I wont read what you posted but I think you are a poopoo head" it makes you look really childish.

Last edited:

Actually, a good idea creates the 'demand', otherwise Bill Gates would be working for someone else.

The demand is not always a real need.

That is where your confusion comes from.

When you have an idea it does not mena it will sell.

The real business sense comes when you test a product and SEE if people are willing to pay for it.

Now NO business ever made money on a idea people were not willing to pay for.

Pretending that rich people will just put out products wether people would buy them or not is BULLSHIT.

Its what the right claims would happen

The demand is not always a real need.

That is where your confusion comes from.

When you have an idea it does not mena it will sell.

The real business sense comes when you test a product and SEE if people are willing to pay for it.

Now NO business ever made money on a idea people were not willing to pay for.

Pretending that rich people will just put out products wether people would buy them or not is BULLSHIT.

Its what the right claims would happen

Really, seven paragraphs to extend this nonsense? What the fuck are you on?

I know the ideas are over your head nola.

Can you comment on the FACTS that are in the piece though?

or like the typical righty you never even read it but only counted the paragraphs?

No business has EVER succeded by producing something there was NO demand for

lie----as has been said here numerous times----the very first thing you produce is a perceived "need".

You dont create a percieved need.

You create a product that people are willing to buy.

YOu can NOT create a percieved need for something NO one wants for any reason.

You dont create a percieved need.

You create a product that people are willing to buy.

YOu can NOT create a percieved need for something NO one wants for any reason.

Bullshit-----people buy lots of things because they think they need them when they really don't. Any advertising agent can tell you that.

Like I said before , you are confusing demand with need.

demand is not = to need

Forum List

Back