This election will change the world

He may have won. That does not make him my President. As long as you guys on the left disrespect Mr. McCain and republicans then you can kiss my ass. and I don't give a shit who here don't like it.

I'm bettin' nobody gives a shit about what you think and feel free to call Bush your president for the next 4 years, 10 years, or for the rest of your life.

Who gives a damn.

Oh wait .. let me play you a song on this here violin ..

:eusa_boohoo:

:lol:

No, he really does scare me, I have nothing to whine about, do you? Stop calling everyone a liberal, it makes you look stupid, your calling someone liberal who is against abortion and thinks immigration is a huge problem and also voted against gay marriage. Thats not liberal.

no baby, stupid is when you let a television news commentator scare the hell out of you. That's stupid.

I'm bettin' nobody gives a shit about what you think and feel free to call Bush your president for the next 4 years, 10 years, or for the rest of your life.

Who gives a damn.

Oh wait .. let me play you a song on this here violin ..

:eusa_boohoo:

:lol:

I'm betting you are right. No one gives a shit. And you know what? I don't give a shit that no one gives a shit! Kerry on.

In spite of the denial the world has already changed because of Obama's election. Is it significant that America has elected an African-American as its president .. yes, it undeniably is.

In spite of the denial, America is dependent on the rest of the world, and anything that decreases the growing religion of anti-americanism is beneficial to America, beneficial to the world.

Although I didn't support him in the general election, he's my president, and I'll support him when he deserves it, challenge him when he doesn't.

That was the greatest speech I've ever heard. I am literally in tears. What did you guys think?

Great speech, but an even greater moment.

You could see it in the faces of the people in the crowd.....many of whom were weeping.

He may have won. That does not make him my President. As long as you guys on the left disrespect Mr. McCain and republicans then you can kiss my ass. and I don't give a shit who here don't like it.

now had mccain won and a Obama supporter said something like what you said you would have been all over it. You are just bitter. And McCain even said to unify under Obama.

see? that's what sucks about guys with your attitude. It never had a "whites only" sign. It's just your sense of victimhood that imagined that sign.

Jews have been milking victimhood since 1930s. They have even gotten compensations from germany for their slave labor during WW II nobody is bitching about that ( because they are chosen people of god.. What a joke) but when blacks bring up their misstreatment for centuries in this country suddenly this bible belt goes nuts.

Jews have been milking victimhood since 1930s. They have even gotten compensations from germany for their slave labor during WW II nobody is bitching about that ( because they are chosen people of god.. What a joke) but when blacks bring up their misstreatment for centuries in this country suddenly this bible belt goes nuts.

:offtopic:

Grow up, Willowtree. You're behaving like a fussy baby. Oh boo hoo, I didn't get my way. Now I'm gonna throw a temper-tantrum.

Forum List

Back