This election will boomerang on Trump voters

What a fucking dumbass troll...
I think the election backfired on you and you are trying to remove the soot.

You bet you're ass it backfired on Guano.

He, the DNC, the media, the pollsters and everyone else thought Hillary had it in the bag.

Guess what?? They were so full of shit I'm surprised they didn't drown in it.

They totally underestimated the forgotten Americans who came out in droves to vote for Trump.

Guess they better get a new message cause the only one they had this time didn't do shit for em. LOL
That is such bullshit, forgotten American's my black ass. What you have are small enclaves of towns that relied to much on one hit wonder companies, paying legacy workers huge amounts of money that they no longer want to sustain and support....who like the Trump brand want cheaper labor for their products being made.... and that's somehow Obama's fuckin fault or democrats fault? Hillary was a flawed candidate, and deserved to lose. What the so called forgotten WHITE AMERICANS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT NO COMPANY TODAY, WANTS TO REWARD HARD WORKERS WITH GOOD PAY. And they will soon realize that while Trump may be saving a few hundred jobs here and there, eventually when state revenues dry up from all the padding the Trumps are giving these companies, sooner or later they're gonna leave. What must happen and will not occur is a discussion on wages across the boards.....that is the only solution to america's ill gotten work force.

What you had was those Americans voting for Trump and not Hillary.

Hillary who called anyone who supported Trump a "deplorable."

Nuff said.

Oh and we'll see what happens when that corporate tax rate lands at 15% instead of 35%.

Hillary called half the Trump voters deplorable......the rest are fucking morons

Of course she did. Only problem is those supporting her turned out to be the morons.

Who's the President elect???
Hillary was right...the election proved it

We have elected the least capable president in history in terms of experience, intellect and personality

He, the DNC, the media, the pollsters and everyone else thought Hillary had it in the bag.

They totally underestimated the forgotten Americans who came out in droves to vote for Trump.

Guess they better get a new message cause the only one they had this time didn't do shit for em. LOL
That is such bullshit, forgotten American's my black ass. What you have are small enclaves of towns that relied to much on one hit wonder companies, paying legacy workers huge amounts of money that they no longer want to sustain and support....who like the Trump brand want cheaper labor for their products being made.... and that's somehow Obama's fuckin fault or democrats fault? Hillary was a flawed candidate, and deserved to lose. What the so called forgotten WHITE AMERICANS DON'T REALIZE IS THAT NO COMPANY TODAY, WANTS TO REWARD HARD WORKERS WITH GOOD PAY. And they will soon realize that while Trump may be saving a few hundred jobs here and there, eventually when state revenues dry up from all the padding the Trumps are giving these companies, sooner or later they're gonna leave. What must happen and will not occur is a discussion on wages across the boards.....that is the only solution to america's ill gotten work force.

Nuff said.

Oh and we'll see what happens when that corporate tax rate lands at 15% instead of 35%.

Hillary called half the Trump voters deplorable......the rest are fucking morons

Of course she did. Only problem is those supporting her turned out to be the morons.

We have elected the least capable president in history in terms of experience, intellect and personality

We could have elected stupid, careless and incompetent but had brains enough not to.

Say what you will but Trump is the President elect. Deal with it. Or not. LOL

Nuff said.

We could have elected stupid, careless and incompetent but had brains enough not to.

I am dealing with it....

We have never had a President who is a birther and believes Ted Cruz's father killed JFK

Should be a wild ride....hope we survive

Nuff said.

I am dealing with it....

We have never had a President who is a birther and believes Ted Cruz's father killed JFK

Should be a wild ride....hope we survive

Oh we will and I think we will be in pretty good shape. Time will tell now won't it.

Nuff said.

Thank god we didn't elect careless. Instead we elected a demented fascist, twitter troll, and pussy grabber, who doesn't understand why we can't use our nukes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuff said.

but not losing s0n!!:bye1::bye1::fu:

How's that bumpy feelin' today?:2up:

Nuff said.

but not losing s0n!!:bye1::bye1::fu:

How's that bumpy feelin' today?:2up:
I do so hope that you are someone who has failed to save sufficiently for retirement and who is counting on social security and Medicare and now can not. I hope that you have heath care coverage through an exchange that you will lose. I also hope that you are an immigrant , or has family members who are fearful of deportation and are despondent about no having a path to citizenship. I hope that you are out of work and marginally employed and voted for Trump because he would magically brighten your prospects of getting a good job-who will be really pissed when you realize that he will make things worse.

And lastly, I really hope that you are an LGBTQ person who fell for his bullshit out protecting gays from ISIS but will find that he and his band of demented bigots will be working tirelessly to strip you of your hard won rights and to shove you back into the closet.

If you are none of those things, then you are just a selfish, stupid fuck who had no concept of a civilized society.

Nuff said.

The fact that enough people supported Trump to win him a presidential election PROVED that half the Trump supporters are deplorable?

I think you should look up the word "prove"

Nuff said.

The fact that enough people supported Trump to win him a presidential election PROVED that half the Trump supporters are deplorable?

Well if you want to look at it that way then all those who voted for Hillary are even more "deplorable."

Nuff said.

You should look up the word "deplorable" Then look at the things that Trump has said, the things he has done, the things that he has vowed to do in the future, and the people who he is surrounding himself with and what they believe and will do.

Nuff said.

You should look up the word "deplorable" Then look at the things that Trump has said, the things he has vowed to do, and the people who he is surrounding himself with.

Deplorable?? Sounds like douchebag and Hillary to me. Oh and you fit right in as well.

What a fool you are going to look like when Trump gets this country booming again.

As herr drumpf screws them , they will defend him more

Throughout his business career, from the casino business to Trump University, Donald Trump has been a con man and grifter. But his life’s work in ripping people off pales next to the long con that he pulled on the American people this year.

Indeed, rarely have so many Americans been convinced to cast a ballot that was not only a vote against their own interests, but also one that will directly harm themselves and their families. More and more, 2016 looks like an “Own Goal Election” for the millions of angry, embittered voters who backed Trump.

This is hardly the first time voters have cast a ballot that will boomerang against them. But rarely has the effect been as pronounced. In giving Republicans full control of Washington, voters have unleashed political forces that are eagerly looking to eviscerate the social safety net and pass legislation that favors the wealthiest and best-connected Americans while ignoring the economic plight of the angry, alienated Americans who gave their trust to Donald Trump.
This election will boomerang on Trump voters - The Boston Globe

What a fucking dumbass troll...
I think the election backfired on you and you are trying to remove the soot.

Of course the election backfired. He and all the other lefty loons, the DNC, the media and every Dem in America thought Hillary had this election in the bag.

I can only imagine the looks on their faces when Trump, the joke, won.

Nuff said.

You should look up the word "deplorable" Then look at the things that Trump has said, the things he has done, the things that he has vowed to do in the future, and the people who he is surrounding himself with and what they believe and will do.

At no point did I display a blatant misunderstanding of the meanings of any words, as did the post to which I was responding. At no point in that response did I say definitively that Trump or his supporters aren't deplorable. My entire point was that a lot of people doing something doesn't inherently prove the nature of that something one way or the other. This should be taken as me being helpful. The more you progressives can frame your arguments in terms and ideas that aren't completely, mind numbingly, demonstrably incorrect, the better the odds that you'll be able to implement your authoritarian standards of thought and speech on all the poor bastards unlucky enough to live around you.

At no point did I display a blatant misunderstanding of the meanings of any words, as did the post to which I was responding. At no point in that response did I say definitively that Trump or his supporters aren't deplorable. My entire point was that a lot of people doing something doesn't inherently prove the nature of that something one way or the other. This should be taken as me being helpful. The more you progressives can frame your arguments in terms and ideas that aren't completely, mind numbingly, demonstrably incorrect, the better the odds that you'll be able to implement your authoritarian standards of thought and speech on all the poor bastards unlucky enough to live around you.
authoritarian standards of thought and speech??? Actually, I don't give a rat's hind parts what anyone thinks, or for that matter what they say. I believe in free speech. What I do care about is what Trump and his merry band of regressive minion would do or try to do to the rest of us. A few things come to mind:

Undermine workers rights to organize and have a safe workplace environment and a living wage
Curtail freedom of the press
Repeal the hard fought for rights of LGBT people and shove them back into the closet
Promote the destruction of Earths environment
Have an avowed racist lead the Justice Dept. which is charged with enforcing civil rights

I'm sure that I missed a few things but you get the idea

Nuff said.

After all examination, including what you have done, Trump is a winner that will go a long way to overturning the disaster that democrats left.

After all examination, including what you have done, Trump is a winner that will go a long way to overturning the disaster that democrats left.

What disaster is that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back