This election means nothing

Honest it is just a fluke, you Liberals just keep on doing what you are doing.

I'm glad Coakley lost. However, if you are going to blame Liberals than you're pointing your finger in the wrong direction. Especially since Scott Brown wasn't exactly Mr. Conservative.

I'm glad Coakley lost. However, if you are going to blame Liberals than you're pointing your finger in the wrong direction. Especially since Scott Brown wasn't exactly Mr. Conservative.

but is he gonna vote for the health care bill in its current form?

:eusa_shhh:

They haven't come down from the kool aid yet ....

It's alright. I understand how they feel. They were like how I felt when Obama won. Back when I was younger and more naive mind you. What the excuse of someone who is twice my age, I have not a clue.

But yeah, a nice dose of reality is a killer hangover.

Of course not, he ran on the entire platform of being against this bill, but his ass is going to vote for something or offer something up. You think what is the most Liberal state in the Union is going to give this guy a chance and reelect him if he fucks around?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU]YouTube - The candyman can[/ame]

Mr. Brown got his golden ticket, it's his choice what he does with it. He can fuck around in the chocolate, try to steal some of the inventions, be a bad egg, etc. If he does, he'll lose the votes of people like Article here and Del. And if he's lost those type of votes, he'll lose his reelection and the Republicans won't have another person in Congress from Mass for another thirty years.

Last edited:

No, he wont.

Do you think he gets elected if he didn't stipulate that he was going to work to make a better bill and support real health care reform?

No, he wont.

Do you think he gets elected if he didn't stipulate that he was going to work to make a better bill and support real health care reform?

I didn't know he said that, but I don't believe him.
I don't pay attention to what candidates say. It's 90 percent bullshit no matter which party it is.

Of course not, he ran on the entire platform of being against this bill, but his ass is going to vote for something or offer something up. You think what is the most Liberal state in the Union is going to give this guy a chance and reelect him if he fucks around?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU]YouTube - The candyman can[/ame]

Mr. Brown got his golden ticket, it's his choice what he does with it. He can fuck around in the chocolate, try to steal some of the inventions, be a bad egg, etc. If he does, he'll lose the votes of people like Article here and Del.

Like I said in another thread ... he better be there working to get a good bill done. He needs to be a leader in an effort for a bipartisan bill now. If he goes there, votes against the bill, and then just joins the Republican line he's gone in 2012.

I didn't know he said that, but I don't believe him.
I don't pay attention to what candidates say. It's 90 percent bullshit no matter which party it is.

See, my post above was dead on. Article proved it too. Go take a look at it. :D

Like I said in another thread ... he better be there working to get a good bill done. He needs to be a leader in an effort for a bipartisan bill now. If he goes there, votes against the bill, and then just joins the Republican line he's gone in 2012.

Exactly. If he decides to flip the bird to the people who voted for him by being against all sorts of reform, then he will lose come reelection. And a voter scorned is not someone to piss off as tonight proved.

No, he wont.

AND THAT is the reason I'm glad he won. Now maybe some of the Republican ideas like tort reform will get a proper vetting...and the bullshit bribery will stop.

Mr. Brown got his golden ticket, it's his choice what he does with it. He can fuck around in the chocolate, try to steal some of the inventions, be a bad egg, etc. If he does, he'll lose the votes of people like Article here and Del.

how long is he Senator?

Exactly. If he decides to flip the bird to the people who voted for him by being against all sorts of reform, then he will lose come reelection. And a voter scorned is not someone to piss off as tonight proved.

He's not against reform...he's against progressive reform that hurts America...that's the difference.

No, he wont.

AND THAT is the reason I'm glad he won. Now maybe some of the Republican ideas like tort reform will get a proper vetting...and the bullshit bribery will stop.

A majority of Americans support a public option. Should they listen to the people and have a public option in the new reform bill?

80 percent of the public were against partial birth abortion, yet Clinton made it legal (for a while). A majority of Americans THINK they support a public option because they think it's just that..... an option.

Forum List

Back