This election is fun, for a change

robmoney needs to show his cards before he can win the hand.

The American people want to see his hand to verify hes on the up and up

Your idiocy is why your party is dying and being stabbed to death...
All common sense says to keep sharps away from the children, but I can make an exception in TM's case. Hey, I can be flexible.

Chef+Knife.jpg

Romney could earn his money from old ladies after he saves their kittens from their burning house, and you'd still cry foul and resort back to Obama worshipping.

Obama and Romney and the rest of their teammates have long been bought off by special interests and could care less what's in your best interest, the grammar lesson will come next.

Yes, the thing with an "anyone but Obama" attitude is that they would vote for anyone.

Your right! I'd vote for DAFFY DUCK if it meant getting rid of Obama.

And you can't call that RACIST....Daffy's BLACK! Lol!

Not racist so much as incredibly ignorant.

Voting for Daffy Duck would be far smarter than voting for either corporate owned candidate.

It'd be a way fulfilling your obligations as a U.S. voter, but voicing your disapproval with your "choices."

Romney could earn his money from old ladies after he saves their kittens from their burning house, and you'd still cry foul and resort back to Obama worshipping.

Obama and Romney and the rest of their teammates have long been bought off by special interests and could care less what's in your best interest, the grammar lesson will come next.

why should robmoney be allowed to do what NO other candidate for president has done?

Voting for Daffy Duck would be far smarter than voting for either corporate owned candidate.

It'd be a way fulfilling your obligations as a U.S. voter, but voicing your disapproval with your "choices."

right wing blather

why should robmoney be allowed to do what NO other candidate for president has done?

You mean kinda like How Obama was allowed to Become president with out Releasing the Basic Info about His Education, that Every single President for 30 Years before him had?

Wait why am I talking to a piece of Left wing, Class warfare Trash that Calls Romney "Robmoney" and Claims he Did nothing but kill jobs and Ship them over seas at Bain Capital.

lol

Hey, I'm easy, I can see the personal symbolic value of throwing your vote away, especially if you happen to live in a state that is sure to go to the other guy.

Hey, I'm easy, I can see the personal symbolic value of throwing your vote away, especially if you happen to live in a state that is sure to go to the other guy.

It's too bad you don't see the value in not throwing your vote away in general.

mitt is a flip flopping uber rich tax haven clown.

he is now praising Clinton.

he talking about blacks right now as if he thinks they will vote for the VERY people who want to keep them from voting to win this election

Wow I bet Mitt gave more to charity then Obama what a dick Mitt is huh? :lol:
He's squeaky clean to and smart enough in college to be a successful businessman unlike you know who

No, Mitt is only legally squeaky clean. He has employed every dodge given to the very wealthy to avoid paying his fair share of the his taxes. This kind of person uses all the government protections, but avoids paying his share of the cost for them. There is no other word than fits them other than a theif.

You mean like Obama whining that others don't pay enough in taxes while he shelters his money by, "giving" it to his children. That kind of dodge?

Never before have good and evil been so obvious, except to brainwashed dupes. One has almost destroyed the world, never stops lying and fear mongering in THEIR depression. And they want to do the cronyism/corruption, pandering to the greedy rich AGAIN. How can you be such hater/dupes? See sig for what they've done and a few of their lies.

Romneycare a great success, none of the PUB doom and gloom.

Frontline said cost rises are now 2%, easily the lowest in the USA. So change the channel...

"For this reason he also provided for subsidies for individuals living below three times the federal poverty line to make insurance affordable. This “three-legged stool”—banning discrimination in insurance markets, mandating that individuals purchase insurance, and providing low-income subsidies for insurance purchase—became the basis for both our reform in Massachusetts and for the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

The enormous success of health-care reform in the almost six years since its passage in Massachusetts can make us more confident that this three-legged stool will work for the nation as a whole. We have covered about two-thirds of uninsured Massachusetts residents, and have lowered the premiums in the non-group market by half relative to national premium trends. And we have done so with broad public support. Moreover, this reform succeeded without interfering with the employer-sponsored insurance market that works for most of our residents: employer-sponsored insurance coverage has actually risen in Massachusetts, while falling sharply nationally, and the premiums for employer-sponsored insurance rose no faster in Massachusetts than they did nationally.This was all possible because the individual mandate ended the “death spiral” of trying to obtain fairly priced insurance by just forcing insurers to charge everyone the same price.

The bottom line is that we can’t have fairly priced insurance for the healthy and sick alike without the broad participation that is guaranteed by the mandate. The mandate is the spinach we have to eat to get the dessert that is fairly priced insurance coverage.

Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success « Hot Air HeadlinesMar 27, 2012 ... Actually, RomneyCare is an enormous success. Into this chasm stepped the hero of our story, Governor Mitt Romney, and his plan for ...

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/rom...nd-falsehoods/ - Cachedromneycare success - Google Search

"Never before have good and evil been so obvious"

OMG. Stop. I can't breathe.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Says never before has good and evil been so obvious, then starts touting Romney accomplishments as ground breaking and earth shattering, but says Obama is the obvious good and Romney is the obvious evil.

That's why you don't put the Franco-types on ignore :).

Last edited:

The same can be said about Obama.

What cards has he shown us?? huh??

And he's had almost 4 years to do it.

how many years of tax returns has Obama made public?

Please tell us which law requires that Romney release his tax returns. A link would probably be best.

The same can be said about Obama.

What cards has he shown us?? huh??

And he's had almost 4 years to do it.

how many years of tax returns has Obama made public?

I couldn't give a shit less about Obama's OR Romney's tax returns. It's not a law to show them anyway. We've asked Obama for simple things like his college records, his original birth certificate.....things that should be very easy to supply. He ignores it, fakes it or hides it. You don't seem to care about that stuff, why do you care about Romney's taxes?

I haven't seen anything of Obama's that proves HE'S on the up and up. And neither have you!

Forum List

Back