This election is fun, for a change

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Every attack, every single one that Obama's campaign and the lackey bots try, just shines right back on Obama.

It just keeps happening, in spades. And, it's amusing from my standpoint.

Maybe the O will actually try to run on his record?

Awesome. :lmao:

your insane

One of these centuries, you'll listen to one of the hundreds of people who have desperately tried to get you to learn the proper uses of your and you're.

But I agree with Si Modo this election will be fun for me. I used to get frustrated by the hyperpartisan idiots here in the U.S. who think their party can do no wrong and the other party can do no right. Now I'm just going to grab a bag of popcorn and let the entertainment from these idiots flow.

mitt is a flip flopping uber rich tax haven clown.

he is now praising Clinton.

he talking about blacks right now as if he thinks they will vote for the VERY people who want to keep them from voting to win this election

mitt is a flip flopping uber rich tax haven clown.

he is now praising Clinton.

he talking about blacks right now as if he thinks they will vote for the VERY people who want to keep them from voting to win this election

The only think you know about blacks is what you're told to do in a gang bang.

I'm sticking around just to see the TM meltdown when Obama loses!! Lol!

And hey TM....what's so wrong with wanting ID's so that we're sure the people that are voting are LEGAL and ALIVE? Nobody is stopping anyone from voting....it's very simple to get an ID. If they're not smart enough to get it, then they don't need to be voting for the highest office in the land. Right?

I'm sticking around just to see the TM meltdown when Obama loses!! Lol!

And hey TM....what's so wrong with wanting ID's so that we're sure the people that are voting are LEGAL and ALIVE? Nobody is stopping anyone from voting....it's very simple to get an ID. If they're not smart enough to get it, then they don't need to be voting for the highest office in the land. Right?

What moron (with the exception of TD) does NOT have an ID in this country today?

Every attack, every single one that Obama's campaign and the lackey bots try, just shines right back on Obama.

It just keeps happening, in spades. And, it's amusing from my standpoint.

Maybe the O will actually try to run on his record?

Awesome. :lmao:

Really? Yet the President remains in the lead.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57D9bXHrJhA]Romney Was Praising Cain Even Back In 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

your insane

One of these centuries, you'll listen to one of the hundreds of people who have desperately tried to get you to learn the proper uses of your and you're.

But I agree with Si Modo this election will be fun for me. I used to get frustrated by the hyperpartisan idiots here in the U.S. who think their party can do no wrong and the other party can do no right. Now I'm just going to grab a bag of popcorn and let the entertainment from these idiots flow.
Exactly.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back