This election has me in a tizzy...

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
True story:

Last night I dreamt that it was election day and I was running all over my small town trying to find the poling station and they kept moving it to a different location right before I could get there and vote. I never did end up finding it.....

I woke up in a cold sweat.

Cheesy, huh?

Sir Evil said:
Yeah a little cheesy for sure! why not share the other dreams that wake you up in a sweat!:D

Down, boy!

Not cheesy at all, if there's *any* chance Kerry will get into office.. I'd make my own polling station. :D

lilcountriegal said:
True story:

Last night I dreamt that it was election day and I was running all over my small town trying to find the poling station and they kept moving it to a different location right before I could get there and vote. I never did end up finding it.....

Cheesy, huh?

Hell, that ain't a cheesy thats a nightmare !!! :eek:

Shattered said:
Not cheesy at all, if there's *any* chance Kerry will get into office.. I'd make my own polling station.

They say (I heard) you always wake up before you hit bottom when you dream you're falling because you could possibly put yourself into shock if you actually hit...

.... maybe that's why I woke up before the election results... fear of shock if Kerry won in my dreams... :D

Sir Evil said:
Yeah a little cheesy for sure! why not share the other dreams that wake you up in a sweat!:D

:moon4: :p:

now i'm worried... if the red sox could come back and beat the yankees... some of that miracle could rub off on kerry, he is a red sox fan after all... hell maybe ben affleck (who is a good act IMHO) will save his career

NATO AIR said:
now i'm worried... if the red sox could come back and beat the yankees... some of that miracle could rub off on kerry, he is a red sox fan after all... hell maybe ben affleck (who is a good act IMHO) will save his career

Worried cuz of the Red Sox? No way... if you wanna be worried, you should be worried about this:

Nickelodean polls have successfully predicted the last 4 presidential elections.... they've predicted Kerry.

:fifty: :D

lilcountriegal said:
True story:

Cheesy, huh?

You were Lucky! Just think if you had to pee and were looking for a restroom that kept moving. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I hit the ground when I fall I just bounce back up higher and higher....so I don't think shock is involved...I think like alot of people here in the US your vote won't count(or get counted) or even matter.

Mr. P said:
You were Lucky! Just think if you had to pee and were looking for a restroom that kept moving. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If that were the case, I wouldn't be the lucky one, that would be my boyfriend.

:piss2: :sleep:

Do the right thing and vote for Bush, because Ketchup Boy is Skeery!!!

Forum List

Back