This dude is nothing short of awesome.

Feb 28, 2009
Taking "one man band" to a whole new level, this dude plays his own arrangement of 2006's "Superman Returns" on a Yamaha Electone EL-90.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qlLLFVqJXt0[/ame]

Here's a close-up of the EL-90:

63245306_7-Yamaha-Electone-EL-90-orchestrated-dual-layer-organkeyboard100-gud-condition-47k-only-45000.jpg

He's pretty darned good, I'll admit BUT I can play that song just as well, if not better, on a Jew's Harp!:eusa_whistle:

• Banned
He's pretty darned good, I'll admit BUT I can play that song just as well, if not better, on a Jew's Harp!:eusa_whistle:
He didn't play it all in one sitting, as the video appears to show. It's a multitrack recording. After he finished the recording he mimed for the vid.

But still, pretty damn good out of a fairly old synth.

He didn't play it all in one sitting, as the video appears to show. It's a multitrack recording. After he finished the recording he mimed for the vid.

The guy's got more talent in his sweat beads than I have in my whole body...:(

• Banned

The guy's got more talent in his sweat beads than I have in my whole body...:(
:lol:

He's definitely got the skinny down on playing the hell out of that Electone!

Forum List

Back