This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

insein said:
I call it not listening to those who elected you. However, on most of those situations, the people spoke loudly and the Admin listened. See unlike democrats, conservatives don't follow lock step with every candidate that comes along. We have disagreements and we voice them. We don't walk off the cliff with our candidates because after all, they are politicians.

I think that is where the left does themselves a disservice. They get all worked up on a crusade because they think people "worship" Bush as a god. He's a man. More importantly, he's a politician. So he makes mistakes.
I disagree with you on the Democrat remarks. That's because I've seen, throughout history, the Republicans walk off the metaphorical cliff because they are politicians. Nixon's administration was a good example. They only started talking when the heat was being brought on intensely.

Don't get me wrong, I think both political parties are highly incompetant, one more than the other, issue pending.

Kagom said:
I disagree with you on the Democrat remarks. That's because I've seen, throughout history, the Republicans walk off the metaphorical cliff because they are politicians. Nixon's administration was a good example. They only started talking when the heat was being brought on intensely.

Don't get me wrong, I think both political parties are highly incompetant, one more than the other, issue pending.

Kagom,

I'm really not trying to degrade or be condesending or judging you in any way but that is twice in the same thread I have had to read you incompetently mispell incompetent. It is about language and communication and what you are trying to communicate will be more easily read if you take spelling more seriously. I realize that mistakes are made, I make plenty, but that is really no excuse for sloppiness. It only takes a few seconds to proof a post, you should catch most mistakes that way. I'm only saying this for your own good. Often, your writing might be your only communication with others, don't you want to make a favorable impression?

Same goes for penmanship. I find it hard to believe that people won't spend a few seconds extra to write legibly.

sitarro said:
Kagom,

I'm really not trying to degrade or be condesending or judging you in any way but that is twice in the same thread I have had to read you incompetently mispell incompetent. It is about language and communication and what you are trying to communicate will be more easily read if you take spelling more seriously. I realize that mistakes are made, I make plenty, but that is really no excuse for sloppiness. It only takes a few seconds to proof a post, you should catch most mistakes that way. I'm only saying this for your own good. Often, your writing might be your only communication with others, don't you want to make a favorable impression?

Same goes for penmanship. I find it hard to believe that people won't spend a few seconds extra to write legibly.

F' tht shite you newb. spellin and p[ncutaton are 4 newbs lik u.

sitarro said:
Kagom,

Eh, I write better, honestly I do. And as for spelling, I'm usually top-notch on it. I've noticed my writing's been shit lately as well. You're really not pointing out anything new to me, but thanks for reinforcing what I know. It helps, it really does.

Darwins Friend said:
:dance:

FOX:

"President Bush's job approval rating slipped this week and stands at a new low of 33 percent approve, down from 36 percent two weeks ago and 39 percent in mid-March."

Should it matter? The only poll that matters is the one we took on election day 2004 which gave him more votes than any President in American History.

Just so you know, he isnt going to be running for President again. The polls arent that important. He could have a poll rating of less than 1% support and it wouldnt matter. Especially when any idiot could have see that of the candidates he faced, he is definately the less worst of the two.

Besides, who cares about polls anyway. There are three types of liars. Liars, Damned liars, and statiticians.

Darwins Friend said:
I’m "an asshole" because I challenge ‘the nest’. You’ve all been kissing each other’s asses in here so long you’ve left reality because you can’t compete.

If you could - then you’d be in a progressive state - making something out of yourself, regularly flying first class on vacation and not squeezing out half-a-dozen puppies, thinking that having a bunch of kids running around your shitty apartment is somehow successful.

That’s why living in one of those states is so funny. :bj2:

Half a dozen puppies? So my wife is a dog? My apartment is shitty? I'm nothing because I don't fly first class? Guess you are saying that since I live in Alabama, a conservative state, that I am a backwards redneck on welfare with a bunch of barefoot kids.

What makes you enlightened? Since when is insulting an entire region of people an acceptable debate tactic? Come to Alabama and say these things. We all unedumacated folk would just love to kick your stupid ass and send you 'progressing" right the fuck back to wherever it is you would be coming from. Your conclusions aren't offensive, they are ridculous. You are exactly why liberals aren't respected. They scream at the injustices against minorities form first class, then refer to these same people as 'dogs" in the next breath. Your posts have been humorous until now. You have called my wife a 'dog', and where I come from that merits a good ol' ass whoopin'. So come on down on your next vacation. You can fly down here but your gonna limp back!

Should it matter? The only poll that matters is the one we took on election day 2004 which gave him more votes than any President in American History.

It also gave Kerry more votes than any president in history... ;)

Dr Grump said:
It also gave Kerry more votes than any president in history... ;)

Actually, no it didnt. Because President Bush had more votes. And Thank God He did.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Actually, no it didnt. Because President Bush had more votes. And Thank God He did.

Check and Mate.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Avatar4321 again.

Darwins Friend said:
You’re worshipping a loser and to be fair to yourself - you need to start admitting it - instead of blindly following a bumbling fool. Harsh - but real.

IIRC, you posted this EXACT same topic title a couple of years ago on another board. Don't you EVER get a new schtick? I guess we are doomed to rehash Abu Ghraib ...again ....for the umpteenth time.

Who exactly is "blindly following a bumbling fool?" Because we didn't vote for an even BIGGER fool we are automatically relegated to the status of blind worship?

And I got some news for you, Mr sophisticate, golf cart driving spineless Californio ....

If you had a horse, your golfcart charging would not add to the strain being put on the electrical system on the West Coast; thereby, driving up the cost of electricity and contributing to the phenomenon know as "rolling brownouts."

But then you'd probably need a crane to get your fossilized ass up in the saddle; which, would waste gasoline and contribute to the orange film so easily seen covering the coastline if one is onboard a ship and few miles out.

Bottom line: you ain't smarter than the average bear, and in fact, by presuming you are more intelligent than others simply because they don't share your pseudo-intellectually-elite thought process and political views just makes you more marrow-minded -- read: purposefully ignorant -- than the dumbest, snuff, dippin', Lonestar beer drinkin,' shit-shovelling redneck.

GunnyL said:
IIRC, you posted this EXACT same topic title a couple of years ago on another board. Don't you EVER get a new schtick? I guess we are doomed to rehash Abu Ghraib ...again ....for the umpteenth time.

Who exactly is "blindly following a bumbling fool?" Because we didn't vote for an even BIGGER fool we are automatically relegated to the status of blind worship?

And I got some news for you, Mr sophisticate, golf cart driving spineless Californio ....

If you had a horse, your golfcart charging would not add to the strain being put on the electrical system on the West Coast; thereby, driving up the cost of electricity and contributing to the phenomenon know as "rolling brownouts."

But then you'd probably need a crane to get your fossilized ass up in the saddle; which, would waste gasoline and contribute to the orange film so easily seen covering the coastline if one is onboard a ship and few miles out.

Bottom line: you ain't smarter than the average bear, and in fact, by presuming you are more intelligent than others simply because they don't share your pseudo-intellectually-elite thought process and political views just makes you more marrow-minded -- read: purposefully ignorant -- than the dumbest, snuff, dippin', Lonestar beer drinkin,' shit-shovelling redneck.

Good points Gunny,

Something those battery car people need to keep in mind , the EMTs aren't overly thrilled with rescuing their environmentally aware asses ouy of the smashed up wreckage of their rolling coffins. Seems that the very expensive batteries can make it extra dangerous to be anywhere near a wreckage that includes them.

So let me see, the initial cost of one of these things is thousands higher than normal cars(many gallons of fuel to make up the difference), replacement cost of the batteries is huge so a used one is really no bargain and nobody with any brains wants to pull you out if you crunch it. Another great solution from the Jillians that want everyone to walk.

sorenmk2 said:
And to think I practically got run off this board for exposing Darwin's Friend and his three pals as frauds and trolls in the first place.

Oh well, live and learn.
See, patience pays off, sometimes.

sitarro said:
Good points Gunny,

Something those battery car people need to keep in mind , the EMTs aren't overly thrilled with rescuing their environmentally aware asses ouy of the smashed up wreckage of their rolling coffins. Seems that the very expensive batteries can make it extra dangerous to be anywhere near a wreckage that includes them.

So let me see, the initial cost of one of these things is thousands higher than normal cars(many gallons of fuel to make up the difference), replacement cost of the batteries is huge so a used one is really no bargain and nobody with any brains wants to pull you out if you crunch it. Another great solution from the Jillians that want everyone to walk.

The break even point on most hybrid cars is 10 years than you will start to see a savings, untill that time your throwing your money away......Most Americans hold onto a car for 3-5 years.....

When you factor in the cost of batteries, charging, and the not quite as good of mpg that want you to believe your not saving money at all and your really not helping the environment especially since you have to charge the batteries and that takes electricity made mostley with fossil fuels....

Forum List

Back