This Doesn’t Seem To Bother The ‘Yee-Haw’ States.

Darwins Friend said:
I’m "an asshole" because I challenge ‘the nest’. You’ve all been kissing each other’s asses in here so long you’ve left reality because you can’t compete.

If you could - then you’d be in a progressive state - making something out of yourself, regularly flying first class on vacation and not squeezing out half-a-dozen puppies, thinking that having a bunch of kids running around your shitty apartment is somehow successful.

That’s why living in one of those states is so funny. :bj2:

lol wow, talk about stereotyping. Didn't know so many people around me have a half dozen kids running around shitty apartments. Here they can't even fill brand-new apartments because so many people have bought homes here--and they don't have to pay a half-million dollars to get one either!! Brilliant!!

Darwins Friend said:
I’m "an asshole" because I challenge ‘the nest’. You’ve all been kissing each other’s asses in here so long you’ve left reality because you can’t compete.

If you could - then you’d be in a progressive state - making something out of yourself, regularly flying first class on vacation and not squeezing out half-a-dozen puppies, thinking that having a bunch of kids running around your shitty apartment is somehow successful.

No, you're funny.

Most people here are pretty fairly sincere in their intentions with this board. You on the other hand are a fraud, and that makes you the funniest of all. An internet fraud, that's the lowest of the internet scum, lower than trolls even.

Said1 said:
No, you're funny.

Most people here are pretty fairly sincere in their intentions with this board. You on the other hand are a fraud, and that makes you the funniest of all. An internet fraud, that's the lowest of the internet scum, lower than trolls even.
On the mark, his time is most likely dwindling down. Make your mark, Darwins.

I think its great he is down to insulting people's states to make him feel more superior. Classic case of rabid-liberalism lol.

MtnBiker said:
Not because you challenge the nest.

I’m just a little sad to think that GunnyL had to end up here - what a waste - after running a real board, with real ideas and not just regurgitated rice pudding for posts to keep everyone sedated.

Darwins Friend said:
I’m just a little sad to think that GunnyL had to end up here - what a waste - after running a real board, with real ideas and not just regurgitated rice pudding for posts to keep everyone sedated.

LOL. You ARE funny, I don't care what anyone else says about you. :baby4:

Darwins Friend said:

Your tone disgusts me. Really. It can be enjoyable to hold discussions with people who disagree with me, but your self-aggrandizing superiority and patronizing attitude towards all non-enlightened California liberals is the epitome of snobbery. If you think you are oh-so-much better than the rest of us, then please, do us the favor of showing yourself the door.

Darwins Friend said:

What's sad it that you keep logging on here.

gop_jeff said:
Your tone disgusts me. Really. It can be enjoyable to hold discussions with people who disagree with me, but your self-aggrandizing superiority and patronizing attitude towards all non-enlightened California liberals is the epitome of snobbery. If you think you are oh-so-much better than the rest of us, then please, do us the favor of showing yourself the door.

C'mon, it's past time. Someone step up...

onthefence said:
Then according to DF, you would live in a Yee Haw state. He probably means any state with the wisdom and foresight to be as red as possible.

Maine isn't all that red, but it does have some ninjas. Sometimes they fall for it, depending on their playmate.

Kathianne said:
He cannot answer presently, have some ideas on this or related?

Ahhh...he is on sabbattical.

I was just curious where this came from. I was hoping to see where his lovely state of California rated in those things compared to the list he provided.

Darwins Friend said:

Were you saying something. I couldn't quite hear you over the sound of my dad's 8 foot speakers. I mean, the sound quality is so beautiful, it's unbelievable. I guess he could have spent the money on further stock investments, but when he owns enough to retire, and my one sibling and I each have several thousand dollars in holdings (grown from just $100 each), I guess it's time to splurge. If you did say something, I guess I can download it to my iPod Nano and listen to it later, but first, I need to make sure that one of our four, fully paid for cars is washed and gassed up so I can go pick my Dad up from the airport. Did I mention he flies to D.C. and back, on average, once a week? I know you don't believe me, but if you really want to see it, gimme your address and maybe I can pull some strings and get my dad's friend, who lives in Arkansas, to give you a ride on his personal jet to my house so you can see it for yourself.

Darwins Friend said:

If you could - then you’d be in a progressive state - NOT making something out of yourself, regularly flying first class on vacation and squeezing out half-a-dozen puppies, thinking that having a bunch of kids running around your shitty apartment is somehow successful.

There had to adjust where he put the NOT in that sentence because the only places ive seen people "squeezing out half a dozen puppies" (which i assume means kids) and having them "run around your shitty appartment" is in the major cities of the US. You know the "Progressive" aka Liberal aka Communist utopias in our fair nation.

BTW, ive been trying to find the Liberal message boards with the marching orders to "Show the foxnews poll everywhere and call the radioshows pretending to be concerned conservatives" because this is about the 12th place ive seen the exact same topic posted.

On Rush and Hannity, I have heard at least 5 different callers this week bring it up in the exact same manner. "Im a concerned republican who voted for Bush and this poll reflects my views. I hate Bush now." They will then throw in the killing innocents and the racism of Katrina BS.

So all of these incidents being the same, they have to have come from somewhere.

insein said:
Why do you think that is, Darwin?

Liberals arent hating him any more then they already are. The reason his numbers are so low is because he's fucking around with conservatives. He wont stop illegal immigration. He was dicking around with the Dubai ports. He nominated Harriet myers instead of a real candidate. Basically conservatives are telling him to shape up and do what we elected you to do.

But what are your opinions, Darwin or do you just tap dance when the country hears bad news?
I call that incompetant.

And to think I practically got run off this board for exposing Darwin's Friend and his three pals as frauds and trolls in the first place.

Oh well, live and learn.

Kagom said:
I call that incompetant.

I call it not listening to those who elected you. However, on most of those situations, the people spoke loudly and the Admin listened. See unlike democrats, conservatives don't follow lock step with every candidate that comes along. We have disagreements and we voice them. We don't walk off the cliff with our candidates because after all, they are politicians.

I think that is where the left does themselves a disservice. They get all worked up on a crusade because they think people "worship" Bush as a god. He's a man. More importantly, he's a politician. So he makes mistakes.

Forum List

Back