This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America

This is a perfect example of the rights inablility to put country first.

Obama has done nothing to give any sane human being reason to doubt his love of this country.

Bush and his admin used political means to disenfranchise thousands of prefectly legal voters in Florida in 2000 to win the election.

I hated the son of a bitch for stealing the election and put that aside when 911 happened.

I backed him in a time of need for the country.

I put country first even over a stolen election.

I recieved for my backing of Bush a series of lies designed to take this coutnry to war with a nation that had Nothing to do with the attack on us.

That is when I became a true Bush hater.

I hated him because he stole elections, LIED us into war, outed CIA agents for political gain, abandoned AMERICANS to die in New Orleans because they were poor and brown, spied on his political enemies, distroyed the DOJ with political hacks, Crashed the US and world economy and the list jsut goes on and on.

You people hate our president because .....well........ because he is from the other party.

You see when someone is elected and he didnt even have to cheat to win like Bush did then it is Democracy and the people who won now get to try their ideas to make the country work.

You guys had your turn and had to cheat to get it, they tanked everything. Obama won by not cheating and its time for our ideas.

Find a real reason to complain instead of just the trying to pretend your ideas worked under Bush.

They failed and the whole world saw them fail.

Good points, but the real blame for all of the above rests with Dick Cheney and Karl Rove; Cheney because he operated a second Oval Office and created more far-reaching power for the VP position than ever, EVER contemplated by the Constitution, and Rove because he was a master manipulator and was able to create the most secretive government in history (missing e-mails, casting federal judges, ignoring subpoenas, even editing departmental reports if they said anything negative). They created a power elite like this country has never seen before, and spent accordingly because they never thought they'd lose that power.

There is NO honesty in this current republican base.

They will lie about EVERYTHING to keep pretending their ideas did not fail in a massive way.

I really find it pathetic that they think anyone is going to be joining the party with a platform full of ideas that histroy proves are failed ideas.

They will win back the independents who were so embarassed of Bush they changed registration. They will not win any new youth voters to speak of. They will continue to BLAME education for being liberal and teaching kids Rs are bad. It is the history and is fact that Rs failed but they will say its teachers fault that the facts are so against them. They will continue to say the news is biased because the facts in the news shows they failed. They will invent a whole opposite history line to "proove" they are right. Its the same thing they did last time they crashed the world economy.

The "conservatives" will not win back true independents. They'll win only those who call themselves independents because of Bush. A true independent closely follows both "sides" of the major issues and can see right through deceptions and hidden agendas in order to gain political favor. True independents will stay home in 2010 and ride out the phony conflicts until reality begins to emerge by the 2012 presidential election.

Cheney sure seems to be hell bent on rending the country in two with his public statements that amount to "attack us now terrorists because were vulnerable".

Cheney is so desperate to prove "The Bush Doctrine" was right, it wouldn't surprise me if he started orchestrating some wag the dog situations.

Yeap MM I agree they will only be independents who at least saw basking bush in the end made them look foolish, they will run back to the R party fo back the failed ideas under someonelses name.

I really think Cheney is trying to build a case for a "political prosicution" narative in case the law catches up with him for all his illegal activity in office.

Hes a real antiAmerican piece of shit.

They lied about him through his whole presidency.

when they caught him cheating on his wife they then put party over country to score political points.

The CBO and GAO credited the 1993 budget reductrion act with the majority of the surpluses we saw in the Clinton era.

NOT one single R voted for it, they fought it with everything they had. Gore had to come in and vote to break the tie in the senate.

They have since claimed that the R congress that followed in the next years made it possible.

The even now try to claim that FDR caused the great depression.

They will lie to defend failed ideas and have done it for decades.

Well, Gingrich et al. did improve relations with the White House to the point gridlock ended, at least temporarily, and Clinton's presidency was highly successful because he was able to work with a Republican congress and vice versa in his second term.

This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America and ended with one in the WH trying to finish the job.

That's my way of wishing everyone, especially Libruls, a Happy New Year

HAPPY%20NEW%20YEAR%20189.jpg

Are you referring to them Atheist?

when they caught him cheating on his wife they then put party over country to score political points.

The CBO and GAO credited the 1993 budget reductrion act with the majority of the surpluses we saw in the Clinton era.

NOT one single R voted for it, they fought it with everything they had. Gore had to come in and vote to break the tie in the senate.

They have since claimed that the R congress that followed in the next years made it possible.

Well, Gingrich et al. did improve relations with the White House to the point gridlock ended, at least temporarily, and Clinton's presidency was highly successful because he was able to work with a Republican congress and vice versa in his second term.

we're glad you took liesthatmatters off our hands. thanks

You give Gingrich too much credit.

Go back and take a look at the im[peachment trial and you will not see much bipartisanship.

You give Gingrich too much credit.

Go back and take a look at the im[peachment trial and you will not see much bipartisanship.

I said "temporarily" which was true. Newt Gringrich plays upon the public mood du jour. Look at things he's said about Obama and then had to return to the camera to clarify, once the backlash became evident. Since he's not a radio personality but someone who may yet decide to run for president, he needs to keep it honest. Ironically, Clinton and Gingrich got along personally quite well, they are both intellectuals after all. But when Gingrich saw an opening to give a huge political advantage to the Republicans, he took it. Unfortunately for him, however, Gingrich soon proved to be a Class A hypocrite when it was discovered he too was having an affair at the same time Clinton was.

This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America and ended with one in the WH trying to finish the job.

ss_crusader_frank_nitwitticisms.jpg
Crusader Frank and His Scaredy Cat Attitude.

This Decade began with extremist right wingers pissing in their pants immediately after the 911 attacks,.. and then willingly going along with Dickless Cheney in attempting to destroy everything America has ever stood for...all in the name of saving us from the big bad puddy cat named Ossama.

The decade ended with Crusader Frank wishing the current President failure in trying to keep us safe...even it if means having terrorists succeed in killing Americans. All in order to prove we need to be more afraid.

We have nothing to fear, but crusaders amongst our midst.

Last edited:

ss_crusader_frank_nitwitticisms.jpg
Crusader Frank and His Scaredy Cat Attitude.

This Decade began with extremist right wingers pissing in their pants immediately after the 911 attacks,.. and then willingly going along with Dickless Cheney in attempting to destroy everything America has ever stood for...all in the name of saving us from the big bad puddy cat named Ossama.

The decade ended with Crusader Frank wishing the current President failure in trying to keep us safe...even it if means having terrorists succeed in killing Americans. All in order to prove we need to be more afraid.

We have nothing to fear, but crusaders amongst our midst.

Bush kept us safe from terrorist attack after 9/11. Under Obama there has been one major one (Fort Hood) and several other attempts. I can't wait to see how many attacks/attempted attacks there will be in the coming year. And I guarantee there will be several.

With each one, Obama sinks in approval ratings. How low can he go?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing the terrorists take out Hollywood. Obama's approval ratings might rise though.

Forum List

Back