This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America and ended with one in the WH trying to finish the job.

That's my way of wishing everyone, especially Libruls, a Happy New Year

HAPPY%20NEW%20YEAR%20189.jpg

No, actually it began with one nutcase trying to set his underwear on fire.

Um
Frank?
The decade began with the inauguration of GWB and the decade doesn't end until the end of 2010.
Is that what you are referring to?

This Decade: Began with Extremists trying to destroy America and ended with one in the WH trying to finish the job.

That's my way of wishing everyone, especially Libruls, a Happy New Year

HAPPY%20NEW%20YEAR%20189.jpg

Last edited:
That decade began with the Republicans in control of our government, and ended with that being ancient history.

Also began with low unemployment, low inflation and a thriving economy, Dems ended that too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

it began with surpluses and ended with war ,terror and a crashed economy.

Funny how that correlates with first all republican gov since ...well.....the last time the Rs crashed the economy in the 20s.

This is a perfect example of the rights inablility to put country first.

Obama has done nothing to give any sane human being reason to doubt his love of this country.

Bush and his admin used political means to disenfranchise thousands of prefectly legal voters in Florida in 2000 to win the election.

I hated the son of a bitch for stealing the election and put that aside when 911 happened.

I backed him in a time of need for the country.

I put country first even over a stolen election.

I recieved for my backing of Bush a series of lies designed to take this coutnry to war with a nation that had Nothing to do with the attack on us.

That is when I became a true Bush hater.

I hated him because he stole elections, LIED us into war, outed CIA agents for political gain, abandoned AMERICANS to die in New Orleans because they were poor and brown, spied on his political enemies, distroyed the DOJ with political hacks, Crashed the US and world economy and the list jsut goes on and on.

You people hate our president because .....well........ because he is from the other party.

You see when someone is elected and he didnt even have to cheat to win like Bush did then it is Democracy and the people who won now get to try their ideas to make the country work.

You guys had your turn and had to cheat to get it, they tanked everything. Obama won by not cheating and its time for our ideas.

Find a real reason to complain instead of just the trying to pretend your ideas worked under Bush.

They failed and the whole world saw them fail.

Find a real reason to complain instead of just the trying to pretend your ideas worked under Bush.

They failed and the whole world saw them fail.

So so true. That needs to be repeated often as the right wing revisionists hide their complete failure to govern. Conservatism as understood and governed by them failed, that much is crystal clear.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Death-Conservatism-Sam-Tanenhaus/dp/1400068843/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254311944&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: The Death of Conservatism (9781400068845): Sam Tanenhaus: Books[/ame]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Idiot-America-Stupidity-Became-Virtue/dp/0767926145/ref=pd_cp_b_2]Amazon.com: Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free (9780767926140): Charles P. Pierce: Books[/ame]

What's Killing Conservatism? | The American Prospect
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Price-Right-Conservative-Agenda-America/dp/0977954595]Amazon.com: The Price of Right: How the Conservative Agenda Has Failed America (and Always Will) (9780977954599): Alicia Morgan: Books[/ame]

That is why they complain when you talk of Bush.

They want the facts to disapear and hate that history now shows them tanking the world economy twice.

That decade began with the Republicans in control of our government, and ended with that being ancient history.

Also began with low unemployment, low inflation and a thriving economy, Dems ended that too

Oh, so all that crap about Bush inheriting a recession was just that?

Crap???

lol, think before you post. Good New Year's Resolution for you, dimmie.

There is NO honesty in this current republican base.

They will lie about EVERYTHING to keep pretending their ideas did not fail in a massive way.

I really find it pathetic that they think anyone is going to be joining the party with a platform full of ideas that histroy proves are failed ideas.

They will win back the independents who were so embarassed of Bush they changed registration. They will not win any new youth voters to speak of. They will continue to BLAME education for being liberal and teaching kids Rs are bad. It is the history and is fact that Rs failed but they will say its teachers fault that the facts are so against them. They will continue to say the news is biased because the facts in the news shows they failed. They will invent a whole opposite history line to "proove" they are right. Its the same thing they did last time they crashed the world economy.

Why would any sane person keep backing failed ideas and stoop to lying to do it?

It makes no sense.

Cheney sure seems to be hell bent on rending the country in two with his public statements that amount to "attack us now terrorists because were vulnerable".

Then I wonder why there was such an anti-Clinton movement? Did people put more stock in his sexcapades than his presidency and the relatively clean slate he provided for his successor?

They lied about him through his whole presidency.

when they caught him cheating on his wife they then put party over country to score political points.

The CBO and GAO credited the 1993 budget reductrion act with the majority of the surpluses we saw in the Clinton era.

NOT one single R voted for it, they fought it with everything they had. Gore had to come in and vote to break the tie in the senate.

They have since claimed that the R congress that followed in the next years made it possible.

The even now try to claim that FDR caused the great depression.

They will lie to defend failed ideas and have done it for decades.

Forum List

Back