This Date in Bigotry: Jews Expelled from TN, KY and MS

Pogo must be triggered because he's cussing and ranting and reporting, all over his own posts. Again, I don't see what he has against Jews, conservatives or stuttering people?
I hope he's not a Catholic because the Pope frowns on what he's doing:

The pope said: “You shouldn’t fall into the ‘sins of communication:’ disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalize, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today.”

This isn't journalism, Dumbass. This is the History forum.

Whelp --- that's exactly what I fucking posted --- History. There's still not a god damn thing you can do about that.

Whether Jewish Americans during the 19th Century or gay Americans during the 21st Century, the history of conservative bigotry, fear of change, and contempt for diversity is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Grant strongly supported the 14th Amendment too, the Anchor Baby / Black citizenship amendment.

He was actually a Liberal.

Pogo must be triggered because he's cussing and ranting and reporting, all over his own posts. Again, I don't see what he has against Jews, conservatives or stuttering people?

The pope said: “You shouldn’t fall into the ‘sins of communication:’ disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalize, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today.”

Whelp --- that's exactly what I fucking posted --- History. There's still not a god damn thing you can do about that.
I would think that the Pope has some wisdom when it comes to drudging up bad memories to foment violence.

Oh, no....you don't want anyone to get violent (But if somebody does.....that's cool, right?)

Nope.....you just like talking about bad stuff......and anyone who doesn't want to join in on your Anti-American circle-jerk, they need to stay the fuck out.
But if ever decided to bring up all the bad stuff that Stalin or Mao did to their own people I think I would just shit myself.

Whether Jewish Americans during the 19th Century or gay Americans during the 21st Century, the history of conservative bigotry, fear of change, and contempt for diversity is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Grant strongly supported the 14th Amendment too, the Anchor Baby / Black citizenship amendment.

He was actually a Liberal.

Liberals were generally Republicans then, as I noted for Partisan Hack Persecution Complex Boi.

I would think that the Pope has some wisdom when it comes to drudging up bad memories to foment violence.

Oh, no....you don't want anyone to get violent (But if somebody does.....that's cool, right?)

Nope.....you just like talking about bad stuff......and anyone who doesn't want to join in on your Anti-American circle-jerk, they need to stay the fuck out.
But if ever decided to bring up all the bad stuff that Stalin or Mao did to their own people I think I would just shit myself.

Who the FUCK posted anything about "violence"? :wtf:

Add this to the list of shit you plugged in where it does not exist:

1. "Republicans of today"
  2. "Conservatives"
  3. "Whites"
  4. "politics"
  5. "violence"
Did I miss any?

Oh do go on, please. This is most illuminating.

:dig:

Who the FUCK posted anything about "violence"? :wtf:

Add this to the list of shit you plugged in where it does not exist:

1. "Republicans of today"
  2. "Conservatives"
  3. "Whites"
  4. "politics"
  5. "violence"
Did I miss any?

Oh do go on, please. This is most illuminating.

:dig:
Let me give you a history lesson, Motherfucker.

This is real Jew hatred. This is what happens when you preach any kind of hate-filled propaganda.

The history lesson was in post one, Gummy. It sailed over your head.

Now here's another one. This is the 88th post in what you in your purulent ooze machine tried to threaten would be a "very short thread", nineteen of which are you trying to troll it off course, zero of which have touched the topic at all.

So blow me.

The history lesson was in post one, Gummy. It sailed over your head.

Now here's another one. This is the 88th post in what you in your purulent ooze machine tried to threaten would be a "very short thread", nineteen of which are you trying to troll it off course, zero of which have touched the topic at all.

So blow me.
Oh....so now you claim this isn't about history anymore, you lying fuck???

Forum List

Back